8

Oct 3 2021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: May 10

Hermione's POV

It's now 9am, Mum and Dad should be returning soon from breakfast. Hmm, one hour... Enough time for me to think of a plan that both me and Heather would approve of. Something she wouldn't refuse to...

45 minutes later

Hmm yes, that will do. I thought as I typed different plans on my notebook, I finally remembered something that Heather likes: going to the spa.

She always complained when we were kids that she couldn't follow Aunt Sabrina into the spa because she wasn't old enough, I bet anything that she still loves beauty nowadays, which is something she craves because she doesn't have it. Thinking that, I smirked.

Checking the time, it was already 9:45am. Time sure flies when you're plotting.

''Scorp! Lyra! Wear something casual, it's almost time for the meeting! And tell Orion and Astra to play by themselves for a while. '' I called out.

They walked out and I saw that they were already dressed, I smiled despite myself, I'm so glad that they inherited me and Draco's efficiency.

"Now, I'll be expecting you all in your best behavior. Again, don't mention anything about your father and that I own this hotel and HGM, alright?"

"Yes Mum."

Scorpius's POV

"Yes Mum."
No promises...

I went through mental prank list. Hmm, Aunt Ava and Ella, sure. I wonder if Aunt Ella's lipstick smear has gone off yet, hopefully it hasn't.

I walked back to my room, and took out a box from my bookshelf. Uncle Fred and George gave me that, it's filled with prank supplies from their wicked shop. I visit them every time I go to Diagon Alley.

I searched for something I think would be useful. Aha! This is definitely going to embarrass them in front of everyone.

Lyra beckoned me over with her finger. ''Your prank, I want to be a part of it.'' I was astonished, ''How did you know that I'm planning a prank? And aren't you a goody-two-shoes? You don't do things that make people unhappy, have you finally see sense and decided to do things my way?'' I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

She rolled her eyes, ''Please, you always prank people who annoy you. And they don't call Mum 'The smartest witch of her age' for nothing. Just because you didn't inherit it doesn't mean I didn't. Also, I'm doing it for Mum, if your prank isn't too mean then there's nothing wrong with it. And don't call me a goody-two-shoes. '' She glared at me

I scowled at her and held up my hands in surrender, ''Okay okay, but you could be less mean.'' 

10 minutes later

It is now 10am sharp, they should be here any minute... Some elegant music rang out, it's the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" I said voluntarily

I opened the door and saw a few people who I decided was 'good' yesterday.

"Good morning, Uncle Charles, Aunt Jane, Uncle John, Aunt Mary." I smiled at them.
"Good morning Scorpius." they beamed.
"Please follow me to the conference room."

They looked around in wonder as I led them.