4

1 April 2021(My bday lmao)

Date: May 8

It is the day of the reunion and Hermione is helping her kids get ready.

'Scorp, Lyra! You two go get ready. Then help your siblings!'

'Okay Mum.'

15 mins later

'You all ready?'

'Yes.'

'Alright then. Sarby, Mispy, Norpy.'

*Three house elfs apparated in*

'Yes Mistress Malfoy?'

'Please help us put our baggage on the jet, please.'

'Right away.'

'Thank you.'

'You guys need any thing on the plane?'

'Ah wait, I forgot something.'

'Check carefully and bring more toys. I think we're going to be in our hotel room often.'

*The children ran off to their room*

Hermione's POV

I wanted to hex Draco when I heard he still had house-elves. I finally relented when he said the children needed someone to take care of when we were doing business. He also said that each of them had clothes, pays and holidays.

Suddenly, Draco walked in. He said, 'Sorry, I can't go with you. There's an urgent work call. But I think I can be there a few days later if I finished early. ' he said sheepishly.

'I understand. But please be there as soon as possible, I can't stand my cousins.'

'Alright. Actually I have an idea. How about you suggest to your family to go to different places for your reunion? For example, you can go to Paris or Japan or ask your family for suggestions. I'm going to France, so if you go to Paris, I can be there faster.'

'That's actually a good idea. I know my family won't refuse. But where will we live?'

'Did you forget we own hotels? There's quite a number in France, especially in Paris.'

'Sometimes I just hate that you seem smarter than me.'

'Correction :I am smarter than you.' he said smirking.

'No, you're not. I was the first in every class.'

Just then, the kids ran out each holding a book. I smiled at the sight.

'Sorry guys. I can't go on the first few days as I need to work.'

End of POV

Bnding down, Draco whispered in Scorpius's ear,'Take care of your mother.'

He nodded.

'Alright then, bye everyone.'

Lyra and Scorpius hugged there father and Draco picked Astra up with one hand and Orion with the other. The family had a group hug, knowing that they can reunite a few days later.

After Draco had apparated off, Hermione turned to her kids.' No one in my family knows that I married and have kids. Don't reveal who your father is until I'm ready. And they're quite... Mean. Ignore whatever they say, I'll take care of them, okay?'

'Okay!' they chorused.

They flooed to the airport and met up with Hermione's parents. They boarded the jet together.

Draco's private jet
(Just pretend it's smaller)

Malfoy family's private jet(Just pretend it's smaller again :) )

(Just pretend it's smaller again :) )

Malfoy family's private jet(Just pretend it's smaller again :) )

Interior of jet

Hermione's POV

Hermione's POV

We sat on the soft couches. We wouldn't suffer from air sickness because its charmed to have a smooth flighting and landing.

Looking out of the window, the land became smaller and smaller. I smirked to myself.

Karma is a bitch, get ready to pay for those depressing years you've made. This year will be fun.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment, thanks! (P.S. I know this sentence is getting old lol, and yes, I know I'm very annoying)
The next chapter will be longer and it should come out in a few days :)