5

A/n
Right, sorry this came out a lot later than I expected, I had a lot of work and my exams are next week so I can't update often. Hope you like this chapter! I pwomise its longer than my other chappies.  And I have like 0 knowledge about different kinds of cars, sorry. I also changed the date of the reunion in case you wonder.
19 April 2021

Date: May 9

Heather's POV

I couldn't believe that someone as hot and beautiful as me needed to squeeze with those pheasants!

When we boarded the plane, Dad said we could only buy tickets for the economy.

That plane was so crowded! The whole place stank! Ugh!

Luckily, I brought several magazines, so I could distract myself by admiring Draco's handsome face! He is like sooooo hot and handsome! I had one special edition magazine about him winning the hottest bachelor in Britain for 10 times in a row! On the cover, it was him shirtless! He had a fucking 8-pack!

Fortunately, I persuaded Mum to hold the stupid reunion at his hotel, which means I'll have a chance to see him. Then I can seduce him, and he'll fall in love with me in no time.. Yes that's exactly what I'll do! I'll just discuss the plan with Dolores, Ava and Ella, hopefully they don't snatch Draco away from me, we were destined to be soulmates!

(Hours later)

I finally got away from that prison called a plane. After taking our luggage, we met up with Dolores, Ava, and Ella with their parents. As we got on the car Dad rented, I prepared to tell them my plan to seduce Draco and embarrass stupid beaver. She was always strutting around when we were small, showing off her knowledge and blah blah blah.

At first, I wanted Dad to rent a Mercedes-Benz or Rolls-Royce, but we ended up getting an ugly, cheap Ford! (No offense to anyone🙏🙏🙏 sorry, I just wanted a compare) Sigh, no matter. Beaver probably couldn't even afford this and needed to come in a bus. Hah, I'm so laughing at her later!

The gang all approved of my plan of embarrassing Buck-tooth, of course. But as my brilliant mind expected, they also wanted Draco. I shut them up with a glare because I could let the three of them sleep in a small cheap room with just a word to Mum, she wouldn't refuse me. Luckily, Dolores was always at my side, scolding them. I'll take care of that later, all we need to do now is see how we can prank Beaver.

Watch out, Buck-tooth, prepare for the most humiliating and depressing reunion you've ever been to!

So, before I start this amazing yet tiring plan, I have to tell the gang my secret weapon.

'So guys, I brought this mini camera. It can record a clear video of-'

'Oh oh, is it used to take our photos and videos? We can use it to brag to our friends.' Ava cut in

'No, that is an okay idea, but not what's in my mind. And stop interrupting me, or else. '

The girls gulped, 'Yes, Heather.'

'Thank you, as I was saying, I'm going to put this little camera in the car. Then, tell Dad to park the car near the hotel's CEO's parking spaces, that way, it can record Draco when he comes to the hotel.' Clapping my hands together, I turned to the girls.

'Wow, this is brilliant Heather. We can watch him for many many times afterwards in our room!' Ella giggled happily.

'That's right.' I smirked. 'Beaver always wanted to work in that ministry, didn't she, which would've made her rich, but we haven't heard from her since so many years ago, which means she's embarrassed to meet us, either she couldn't get her dream job, or she's a poor little cleaning lady. 'we laughed so hard at that.