23. Protect the princesses

We spent weeks and weeks going over cases we had already done. Whoever what doing this knew every detail of every case I had worked and they had the money to pay people to commit crimes and get caught. So paying them was a waist of his time the money got taken to evidence anyways.

We all followed the rules, we were all exhausted. We barely slept and we barely saw the girls or went home for that matter. The girls spent so much time with Garcia I worried they were gonna start calling her mom.

"So what's on today's agenda?" I asked looking at my computer knowing he was listening. "Gonna make me slay a dragon?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" Reid asked.

"Yes," I said looking at him.

"Just waiting for Green face to do something else," I sighed.

"We will get him soon enough," Reid said.

"Sure we will," I said looking up at Alice Miller.

"Stop staring," Reid said.

"Sorry," I said looking back down at my computer.

I pulled up the chat room with the green face unsub.

Me: nothing new?

Green face: tell me what you're thinking about Alice Miller.

Me: whatever do you mean?

Green face: answer the question or the girls will pay.

Me: I know she's mot really Alice Miller and she's obsessed me. Does she work for you?

Green face: no she doesn't, she's too eager to ruin you, that eagerness would ruin my plan she's too much of a wolf card.

Me: why does she want to ruin me?

Green face: well she's one of the victims of the robin hood killer and she fell apart and broke, you however over came such a tragic event. She envy's you she wants to be you, the only way to be you is to ruin you and get rid of you.

Me: So if I fired her would it affect the game?

Green face: no, she's more in the way then she is helping my game.

Me: okay

Green face: talk later agent.

I looked up and walked out of the bull pens and down the hall to Dereks office.

"Knock knock," I said looking into the office too Derek and Garcia.

"I should get going," Garcia said walking out smiling at me.

"She okay?" I asked.

"She's tired like the rest of us," Derek said.

I nodded and walked in shutting the door, I sat down in front of him on his desk while he sat in his chair.

"I miss seeing the girls," I said.

"We are keeping them safe," Derek said placing a hand on my leg.

"I know this just all sucks," I sighed grabbing his hand.

"We will get this man soon, we will and we will get to spend time with the girls and maybe we can give them a brother or something," he smirked.

"Oh no sir, no more babies out of this women," I said jumping off the desk and walking out.

I went straight to Hotches office and I sat down shutting her door.

"What can I do for you?" Hotch asked.

"We have to fire Alice," I said.

"Oh yeah?" He asked.