13. Twos

It's been 3 weeks since the gender reveals and I was 24 weeks pregnant with twins, Derek and I were having two baby girls and I felt huge. It kinda made sense though now why the moving hurt so much there are two little Morgans' moving about in there and growing. It also made more sense on why I was getting big so fast. Derek and I got to work and went up to the BAU, I sat down at my desk and he went and made me a cup of tea.

"Wow look at you," Garcia said.

"Yeah look at me, I'm 24 weeks pregnant and look like a whale," I said.

"You look beautiful," Derek said handing me my tea and kissing me.

"You're my husband you have to say that, plus you did this to me," I glared.

"Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy the before," he laughed.

"So have y'all talked about names Yet?" Emily asked.

"Yes, but we haven't settled on anything. I feel as if we won't know their names until we meet them," I smiled down at my belly.

"Still got a little while to go to meet them," Reid said.

"Yes we know Derek is becoming very impatient," I laughed.

"I'm just excited, I knew I was gonna get a princess I just didn't know I was gonna get two," he said placing a hand on my belly and smiling.

"Soon Derek soon," I laughed.

"I mean if you say 16 weeks is soon then yes, everyone thinks that you carry a baby for 9 months that's still considered premature, babies are supposed to come at the 10-month mark. You are supposed to carry for 40 weeks no 36," Reid said.

"Reid shut up," Derek said and everyone laughed.

"Sorry," Reid said.

"It's fine Reid, don't listen to him. As for you Derek Morgan you should be working," I said.

"How can I possibly leave your side?" He asked.

"Don't make me get Garcia," I said.

"Fine I'm going," he said standing up.

Derek went to his office and I turned and to the computer and start going through some cases that have been sent to us, with me being so pregnant with twins JJ has allowed me to pick the cases while she does more of my job since I can't fly anymore.

There were just so many cases and so many that have few leads but I had to find the one that had no leads that need the team the most. And there it was I found it. I sent out a mass text to meet at the round table.

"Alright my lovelies, y/n will be briefing y'all," Garcia said.

"Okay so in Wyoming there is a series of break-ins, and I get it we don't do just break-ins but the person is taking the mothers and they are appearing three days later crucified on a cross in front of her own house for her family to find," I said.

"I'm really over the whole religion stuff," JJ said.

"I agree, but this case needs our attention. Four mothers have been taken and ended up just like this as seen in the picture, the police have no suspects or leads and another woman went missing this morning meaning she had three days before she comes up just like this in her yard in front of her 4 children and her husband," I said.

"Alright wheels up in 30," Hotch said.

Everyone went to leave and as I was clearing the screen and getting ready to walk out I got a worse pain than when the babies were moving. I winced and grabbed my stomach, taking a deep breath, and pulled myself together.

A shocking little life (sequel to shocking little love) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें