2: unwanted reunion

We all got up and went into the conference room and sat down waiting on Garcia to come in.

"Alright Derek I found people selling pretty puppies, but we'll discuss that later," she said grabbing the remote. "Alright my Lovelies y'all are headed to speak with a prisoner in LA, we believe he has something to do with the recent killings of pregnant women and their daughters being removed from their bodies but no sign of the child," She said and then made eye contact with me.

"It's Zack," I asked. "Right?"

"Yes, and we want you to be the one to go talk to him," Hotch said.

"Only if you are comfortable with it," Rossi said.

"Hell no," Derek said.

"Derek this isn't about you, this is about a case," Hotch said.

"The Hell it isn't about me, He killed my unborn child," Derek said, getting heated.

"Derek It's fine, I'm fine to do it," I said.

"No the hell you aren't," He said. "I'll be dead before you ever go see him." He added.

"Last I checked I'm unit chief and she agreed, Stop acting like a husband, this is work, either get on board or stay behind," Hotch said.

"If anything happens, it's on you," Derek said looking at Hotch.

"Zack agreed she could have two agents go in with her and no more, Y/N Pick who you want. Wheels up in 30" Hotch said getting up and leaving.

"Who do you want in there?" Rossi asked.

"JJ and Emily," I said.

"No, I'm going in," Derek said.

"That's what he wants, he wants me to pick you so he can mess with you," I said.

"She's right, You can watch from behind the glass" Rossi said.

Everyone walked out to get their things and head to the jet, which left me and Derek at the round table.

"Derek, I know you don't like this and neither do I but this about the case. Plus the story was out about the found FBI agent getting married so he would already know" I said.

"I know baby, I just hate the idea of him anywhere near you," He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's gonna suck when we can't do this while working a case," I said looking up at him.

"What do you mean this?" He said kissing me and then my neck. Just as I let a little moan out Reid walked in.

"Hey, y'all ready? Oh I'm sorry should I tell Hotch y'all need about 30 minutes" He said laughing.

"Do it and I'll send you?" Derek said, "Also I can be done in 10 but we need to go" Derek added.

I sat there with my mouth hung open at the fact he just said that to Reid.

We got into the SUV and headed to the jet

We were sitting on the jet quietly and Derek was staring at me and I was glaring at him.

"Uh oh, Is the married couple having issues already?" Emily joked.

"No, Derek is just throwing a tantrum," I said and he rolled his eyes.

The jet landed and we all went to the LAPD and waited to see what we were doing.

"Alright, they have a room ready at the prison for you. The rest of us will be behind the glass while you go in with JJ and Emily" Hotch said.