1: honey moons over

I walked into the interrogation, I had dressed like the girl he liked. I was in a skin-tight dress with red lipstick and I sat down.

"Why hello, sugar," he said.

"Why hello to you to Dawn," I said.

"Now why would they send you in here looking like that?" He asked.

"Well, this is the kind of girl you like huh? You know just like all the other girls you kidnapped and rapped. They all dressed up like this and wore pretty red lipstick" I said.

"Red lipstick means you're a whore, but you little darling are no whore" he said.

"And what makes you say that?" I asked.

"Because I've been watching you, you are probably in a relationship with the black man who doesn't belong," he said.

"And why would you assume that?"

"Because the color is his skin he belongs with the rest of them in poverty," he said.

"No, why would you assume I was in a relationship with him."

"Because I saw the way he looked at you when you brought me in here cuffed almost as if me being near you made him nervous," Dawn said.

"Now why should my being near you make him nervous?" I asked.

"Because even without the small dress and red lipstick your hair and eye color and body type match the kind of girls I killed," dawn said.

"Well that was easy, I guess I'm done here," I said getting up.

"No honey you aren't, I'm just the beginning of the BAUs downfall, we've been watching y'all for quite a while, The plan was for me to end up here," dawn said stopping me and I stared at him.

"Right good luck with that from prison," I said walking out.

11 months earlier

Derek and I just got back from our honeymoon and we're setting back into our home my parents had left me.

"Babe, where did you put my suitcase," Derek asked walking into the room.

"The closet so it was out of the way," I said.

"Are you ready to go back to work tomorrow?" He asked.

"And have to share you again? No way." I said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't wanna have to share you either," he said bending down to kiss him.

This never got old his kisses were like electric shocks.

"Mmm," I said.

"Oh, you like that do you? I haven't even gotten started with you" he laughed.

"We can't stay up late we have worked at 7 am," I said.

"But our honeymoon bubble doesn't pop until we walk into the building," he said kissing me harder.

"True but if we do this now we'll end up waking up late and being late and we all know Hotch doesn't like it when we are late," I said but his kisses kept getting deeper making it harder to resist. "Derek" is all I could get out before he kissed me again. "I'm serious" I added between kisses.

A shocking little life (sequel to shocking little love) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें