I Don't Know What To Do!

PORTLAND

December 13; 15:09 PST

It was the next day, and nothing has calm down for Alya. She got calls from everyone she knew, including her uncles, Jim and Jack, though they already knew about their family's second life. For the time being, Alya returned to Coast City to lay low for a bit, but Marie had other business to attend to in Portland. Due to Alya being revealed as Spark, Sara Cruz had a few questions for Marie. Marie knew what was going to happened that day, so instead of going to Sara's, she went to Jessica's.

"Go away." Jessica's voice said from behind the close door after Marie had knocked on it.

"Jess," Marie spoke up. "Let me in; it's Marie. I'm not going to try to get you out. I promise. I just want to talk to you."

Jessica didn't say anything else, but Marie could hear her unlocking the door. Soon enough, Jessica's apartment door push opened. Marie grinned as she sees Jessica allowing her in. Marie walks into the apartment. The room was taken up with walls of can food and stuff needed to survive for long periods of time. Marie didn't focus on that but her long-time friend.

"So you most likely heard already, but Alya is Spark," Marie tells her friend as she stuffs her hands in her pockets.

"Yeah." Jessica nods. "It was all over the news. Does that mean you're--"

"Yeah." Marie bows her head slightly.

"And you're dad is..."

"Yeah." Marie nods, looking up with a sigh.

"That explains a lot," Jessica told her.

"It does." Marie sighs as she takes her hands out of her pockets and runs them through her hair. "I wanted to tell you before I told Sara. It's a matter of time before she finds out."

"Is that why you went away for long periods of time?" Jessica questioned. "Because you were going on missions, Spirit?"

"Not exactly." Marie takes a seat down on Jessica's couch, releasing a deep exhale. "Wow... how do I say this without insane...." Marie whispered to herself. "Uh, I don't care.... I'm not from this universe."

******

Marie left Jessica's apartment after an hour of explaining everything to Jessica about her life, her life. Fill in some of the gaps that Jessica has been questioning since they were thirteen. And helping her understand the times that didn't fit. Marie was now walking to Sara's apartment, her hands stuffed in her pockets once again. Marie's heart was racing as the thought of revealing herself to Sara. It's quite unusual for her. Marie was never nervous about anything; the only time she's ever been this scared was when she had to tell anyone that she was from another Universe when she was younger. But secret identity she was never scared to do that, maybe because anyone she revealed her identity it was to someone else who had one and wouldn't judge. And most of the time, she didn't have to because they already knew Hal's identity, so they knew her's.

Marie waited outside for Sara outside her building. Marie pulled at her fingers as she chewed on her bottom lip. Marie turned to the door as she hears it open, and Sara walks out.

"You don't want to do this private?" Sara instantly questioned her girlfriend.

Marie shook her head, "How about we go to a cafe?"

"Mar?" Sara spoke up. "I'm not going to cause a scene."

"I never said that you were," Marie assured her girlfriend. "I don't know. Being in a cafe just allows me to get my thoughts clear, okay?"