Chapter Seventeen

R-rated content ahead
Discretion is advised.

A frustrated groan left Faye's lips when Adam finally pulled away from her and she was pushed down onto the bed.

Previously only stopping to make their way into the master bedroom. Faye's dress had been unzipped during the commotion and was seconds away from only being in her underwear having decided against wearing a bra that morning.

It all happened so quick that it was as if it was a hop and a skip before she finally took in that both Adam and her were naked and that she was wrapped in his arms with him placing soft pecs down her neck inching towards the valley between her breast.

But in less than a second Adam was pulling away from her with a look of uncertainty on his face.

Just as quick as he had been pulling away from her Faye had grabbed a hold of him stopping his movements just as fast.

"No, don't stop" Faye breathed out looking up into Adam's eyes.

Silence wafted by them as they just stared into one another's eyes. Before Adam took a breath in and broke the silence.
"Faye are you sure about this? Because if we go any further than this it's going to be really hard for me to stop-"

Faye barely even let him finish his sentence before she was pulling him down towards her.

"Yes, I'm sure."

As soon as the words left her lips they were on each other in a heat of passion.

Faye had almost wanted to shy away from Adam when his lip reached her swollen baby bump that now had stretch marks slowly making an appearance.
But it's like Adam had read her mind when she heard him mumble,
"God you're so beautiful."

Each kiss that he left on her body was so sensual and left her longing for more.
But once Faye felt his touch on her thighs as he placed a kiss on her hip to her inner thigh.

"Please" Faye hadn't even known exactly what she was asking for she just knew that she wanted and needed more.

But the loud gasp that escaped her lips when she felt Adam's tongue slide up slit let her know exactly what her pleads got her.

"Adam!" Faye moaned out as Adam's skilled tongue found her clit and flicked across at making Faye shiver while another moan escaped her lips.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to taste you."
Adam's deep voice rings out against her lips sending vibrations through her.
"Adam I've never done this before!"
Faye moaned out
As Adam took ahold of her thighs pushing them further apart giving him more access to her as his tongue swirled around her clit.
Making Faye moan out even louder.

Faye's finger laced into Adam blonde hair while tugging him closer.
Faye had never felt pleasure like this before but she did know that it is something could never get used to.
Each time Adam's tongue had even grazed her clit she felt herself inch closer to the edge.
But when Adam took her clit in his mouth before sucking on it while getting the surprise feeling of what she's guessing is his finger plunge into her tunnel her whole body began to shake uncontrollably.

Adam feeling her pussy contract around his finger began to suck harder before letting her clit go and giving it a full on lick laying his tongue flat on her clit while adding another finger to her contracting hole.

"Adam I'm-" Faye began but as soon as she felt his tongue flick over her clit rapidly over and over while his finger worked inside her she felt wetness gush from her fold as she started seeing stars.
It had been so much that when her breath had hitched during her orgasm she couldn't even get a moan out.

As her high began to slowly subside Adam lapped up her juices that leaked from her dragging his tongue up along her clit that had become a little sensitive every few seconds or so.

Faye had been panting when Adam finally came up finally being face to face with her before crashing his lips down onto hers forcing his tongue into her mouth making her taste herself.

With her now distracted he reached down taking his member in her hand and lining it up with her slit before running it up and and down her opening making her moan into the kiss when she felt him run across her clit.

Pulling away from the kiss breathless Faye moans out,
"Don't tease me! Put it in me already."

With that being said Adam plunged himself inside her making them both groan at the sensation.
Stopping halfway allowing her to adjust to him.

But Faye didn't even let a few seconds pass by before she wrapped her legs around his torso pulling him into her hard making them both moan out again.

Now finally all the way inside of her, Adam looked down taking in the sight that layed before him.
Slowly moving himself in and out of her watching Faye's face as the pleasure his dick was bringing her coursed through all of her entire body.

Again not knowing what's she asking for Faye's eyes snaps open looking up at Adam before she moans out,
"Harder!"

Adam had no objections to to that as he took ahold of her smooth legs and pushing the further open and back his hands now under her knees while he held her there before nearly pulling himself all the way out of her to where the head of his swollen dick was the only thing inside of her before slamming himself into her causing a series of moans to jump out of Faye's mouth while he began almost jackhammering into her leaving Faye's a moaning mess withering underneath him.

"Fuck you feel so amazing!" Adam grits through his teeth as he's pushing into her. Each time harder than his last thrust sending so many sensations into Faye as each thrust smacked him against her clit bringing her very close to her high yet again.

"Ohhh, please don't stop!" Faye moaned out as her orgasm hit her like a truck sending her into a fit of moans while she reached down grasping the sheets clutching onto them for dear life as her back began to arch.
Adam quickly pressing her down flat onto the bed stopping her from arching her back as she shuck.

Even as her orgasm coursed through her Adam still didn't slow down thrusting into her just as hard as before.

In the blink of an eye Adam flipped them over to where Faye was now straddling him as she still was shaking from her orgasm it having yet to subside before Adam  began driving himself upwards into her.

"Oh god!" Faye gasped out leaning her head back to where she was looking straight up at the ceiling through hooded eyes.

"Ride me!" Adam groaned out at the sound of her words. While he reached up and began squeezing Faye's breasts and playing with her nipples while still thrusting up into her.
Faye still not down from her high began bouncing on Adam sending even more sensations rippling through her.

"Adam I don't think... I - this is too much!" Faye gasps trying to rise off him but Adam wouldn't have any of it.

Quickly reaching and grabbing ahold of Faye's hips in his large hand forcing her completely down onto him again driving himself up into her relentlessly making Faye moan so loud that without a doubt the neighbors could hear her .

He was so close and approaching his high himself as Faye's fingers began clawing at his chest as he wildly slammed into her groaning with each thrust.

"I love you so so much Faye!"
Adam's jaw ticked as he spoke pulling Faye down onto him as Faye started shaking uncontrollably as soon as his words sounded in her ears, unsure if she heard him correctly. Her juices flowed out of her like a faucet down onto his dick, spraying down on his abdomen.
"Adam!"

"Yeah, That's it take it..."
All this making Adam sink deeper into her as he felt his dick finally burst inside of her sending another orgasm into Faye as she felt his cum spit inside of her.

"Ohh shit I- fuck Adam! I love you too!" The words flew out her mouth before she can stop them as her eye rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm reached its high.