Chapter Twenty

"What did you do!" Faye sobbed out as the bill began to rise in her throat.

"Relax, you know you wanted this piece of shit dead anyway. I mean how dare he profess his love to you while I'm over here carrying his child! While you are also carrying some other man's child too!"
The tone that came woth Nyhlaa's words had clear signs of fury in them.
She spat them out like venom all while aiming the gun at Faye.

"Nyhlaa, I know I'm sorry. Can you just please put the gun down. So we can figure out what we're going to do about this situation together." Faye tried to the best of her ability to try and dismantle this already messed up scene that stood before her but she knew the shakiness in her voice was not helping her at all.

Nyhlaa's P. O. V.

Together?
She wants to figure this out together? Does that mean she wants to help me get rid of the body?

No, this is a trick! I can hear it in her tone; she's lying.
Why would I trust her now anyway she hate me and I dispise her existence.

"No! This is my gun an- and my plan I decide what to do with this prick's body!"
Just looking at her pathetic eyes makes me want to shoot her too.

"Okay okay just please don't hurt me I'm begging you" Faye's voices quivered in fear with her hands raised. Oh so now she's afraid? Poor Faye

Third Person P. O. V.
"Why does everything always need to be made about you?! Don't hurt you?! Oh please!" Nyhlaa  screeches staring at her younger sister in pure hatred.

"Why? Why, did you have to go and get pregnant!? Mom and dad had finally took interest in me! I was finally getting the attention I deserve. You are so selfish! You just couldn't take not being in the spot light could you!"

Fear was now bestowed upon Faye more than ever as she watched her sister wave the gun around tauntingly. She was shaking and slowly backing away in fear. She didn't know when it would be safe to make a run for it. Especially with her protruding belly. Which, made it harder to do things.

Faye had never, been so scared. Her sister needed help. Not just any kind of help but serious professional help.

"Nyhlaa, please! I don't understand! What have I done to make you hate me this much! I am your sis-!" Faye was cut short when Nyhlaa had aimed the gun at her at her again.

"Shut up! Just shut up! You act so innocent all the time. But I know, I know how you really are! Little miss perfect aren't you!"

"Nyhlaa, please listen to me! And just put the gun down!" Faye pleaded in a shaky voice. No longer, able to get any further away from her sister because of the wall that she had now just bumped into.

"No! No, you listen to me! Its my turn now! I'm older and you have to do as I say!... Now listen very carefully because if you mess this up! I will not hesitate to pull this trigger, do you understand!?" Nyhlaa yells making Faye jump at her sudden authority.

Faye quickly nods her head, as her breath hitches.

"Speak! Faye I want an answer, yes or no! Not a nod of your pretty little head!"

"Yes! Yes, I understand." Faye quickly rushes out.

Nyhlaa stood there thinking for several seconds of what she wanted to do next. But she honestly had no idea what to do next. But, its too late to turn back now. Nyhlaa Thought to herself because she had already pulled the gun out.

Not knowing what to do Nyhlaa blurted out what ever came to the top of her head. "Give me your phone"

"What?" Faye furrows confusion clearly spread across her face.