Chapter Two

I couldn't, believe myself right now. A part of me was screaming at myself to stop. But the other part of me was way beyond too drunk and was enjoying and feeling the moment to stop. When he leaned up and kissed me I took it as my chance to feel his soft pink lips and the sparks that was flying between us.

And it felt amazing. I felt free. Felt like I've never felt before. I don't know if it was just the vodka or if I was just suddenly extremely attracted to my best friend. Maybe I was always attracted to him and I just never wanted to admit it

We were making out for the first time ever. And he was just swallowing me whole. I don't know how his hand found their way into my shirt but they did. Any other time if I was sober I'd be cursing at myself for not wearing a bra but I was glad I hadn't. Not taking a second to breathe he lifts my shirt causing both of my boobs to come spilling out. Uncontrollably I let out a moan. Feeling his giant hands wrap almost completely around one of my boobs.

Things were heating up fast I can't even lie I am loving it. Things were escalating quick and before even realize it we are both naked and he is hovering over me ready to push himself into me.

But everything went back to reality in a second. I snapped out of it. Realising what is happening. That I am about to have sex with my best friend and that this may break our relationship. But than there is that other part of me that takes over. That part of me that realizes how badly I want this man. And I mistakenly let that take over. The drunk but true side of me.

Staring into his eyes that are filled with lust and... I don't know I can't put my finger on it.

But all thoughts erase from my mind as feel him enter me.

*****
ADAM'S PERSON P. O. V.

I woke up to a bright light shinning directly into my eyes. I wince as a result putting my hand over my eyes. Turning away now fully awake.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself looking around the room realizing that this is not my bedroom. I look to the left of me seeing an alarm clock. 10:48 a.m.

I was ready to get up until, I tried and I felt warmth and a weight wrapped around my torso. Upon, feeling this I  look down.

Oh dear God, please don't tell me I had a one night stand with some random girl at that bar.

Looking down I find that it is indeed not a random girl, it's Faye. What the hell happened last night. I do a quick prayer, praying, that I did not just sleep with my best friend. This will for sure mess up our friendship. Was I too drunk to even think last night.
Why am I in her bed! How did I even get here?

Hearing soft groans. I loose my train of thought bringing my eyes back down to Faye. seeing her slowly awake. God she I so beautiful. I look further realizing that she is naked. Oh god yep this is really happening. This really happened.
I feel like a teenage boy who just lost his virginity to his crush. Oh wait that's exactly what I am. Minus the virginity and teenage boy part.

"Faye." I say shaking her shoulder trying to shake her awake.

"What" she drags out in a groggy voice. But it still manages to sound so sexy. She even looks sexy when she wakes up... But that's beside the fact, that I need to figure out what is going on.

"Wake up!" I say shaking her shoulder. Feeling her soft skin. Hearing her groan again before she opens her eyes and stares at me for a few second before her eyes widen.
"Adam!" She yells scrambling away from me wrapping the sheets around her. Leaving me exposed. Causing me to rush to cover myself. Grabbing the closet thing which is a pillow.

She sat there starring at me with wide eyes. Clutching onto the sheets.

"Did we?" She trails off gesturing toward the both of us with her free hand. Breaking the silence.

"I dont-  N-no, I mean yes!... Yes we did. I think." I quickly respond running my hand over my face. Thinking, about it's really not that bad actually. I've been attracted to her for the longest time, since high school. I've just never had the courage to do anything about it.

"Where is William" I find myself asking. Regretting even asking because she rolled her eyes.
"We had sex?", she whimpers avoiding my question. Grabbing my full attention. I mean she had my attention at first but now she has all of it.
"No, please tell me we did not." She says with watery eyes. Before wiping them away. But, the tears continued. Seeing this I instantly wanted to wrap my arms around her and comfort her.

"Did we really have sex?" She asks again, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

I wanted so badly to say no, worried that our friendship would be ruined. Because I cant lose her. But I didn't want to lie to her. And us being naked in her bed spooning wasn't helping. So lying, about it would not help anything because the answer is somewhat, obvious.

Thinking, I look around the room my eyes landing on a small red spot on the bed that sat right where Faye had been laying.

Realization washing over me. Remembering how she has always said that she was saving herself for her husband, the man she will marry.

"Oh my god. Faye I am so sorry." I say sitting up in the bed. Destroyed friendship completely.

"No, don't be sorry. Its okay. I'm fine. You know what, don't worry its not like William and I worked out anyways. I just need a minute alone." She sobs pushing herself off the bed making her way to the bathroom with the sheet wrapped tightly around her.

"Shit" I lowly curse to myself. Running my hands over my face before hopping out of the bed I begin to search for my boxers. Seeing that they are no where to be found in her room.

Opening the door I make my way to the living room. Instantly finding my boxer sitting beside the couch.

Lifting them from the ground briefly staring at my slightly erect friend. Before I shake my head in disapproval.
"What the hell is wrong with me?"
I mumble to myself running my hands over my face.

"Adam, we need to... Talk about last night." I hear her sweet.
"Yes, yes we do. And about that again I want to say I am sorry. I was drunk I know that for sure. But, I still-"

"Adam..." Faye says snapping me out of my rant.
Making me look up at her. I quickly pull on my boxers.
Seeing her with any over sized T-shirt. seeing her eyes become glass like. Before, a tear slips from her eye she let's out a sob.
My best friend mode switched on, and I quickly make my way towards her and pull her into my arms.
Wrapping, my arms tightly around her as her hands rested on my chest. I let out a sigh, at the sudden warmth of her body. The smell that stuck to her... That heavenly smell that drives me crazy.

"Did you hea-" she starts but it come out as a sob but it was still somewhat understandable. Her sentence was cut short when we hear the sound of rattling at the door.

We both look up at the door. But, before we could pull out of each other arms the door quickly opens.
Staring surprised at who I see standing at the door. With a key dangling in his hand.