Meet Michael

(Before this starts I won't be following the exact same events that happened during season 2 I'm switching it up a bit, Freddie Ada's husband passed away before Gracie May came to Small Heath also Finn is 17 now since the first chapter)

May Kings Shop

It has been a few weeks since Gracie May was last in the Garrison she was devastated when she heard the Garrison was blown up, she continued to have tea at Pols house and was always inviting Pol and Ada over to her own house although it wasn't the same buzz feeling you get at the Garrison.

Gracie May was finishing her last order when the bell rang as someone walked into the shop, Gracie didn't turn around but told them "I'll be with you in just a minute".

Thomas cleared his throat "won't keep me waiting will you" Gracie jumped at the sound of his voice not expecting him to be at her shop "oh hello Tommy".

Gracie put down the dress she was working on previously and walked over to Thomas "would you like a dress" she joked trying to lift the humour which worked for only a second as Thomas smiled, "you owe me from being late a few weeks ago so I need you to come with me for a job" he said.

"What job please say it's legal" Gracie pleaded "yes it's legal and you are good friends with Polly and aunt Pol has been waiting to meet this boy for a long time so you are going to help me find him". Gracie raised her eyebrows "a lover" she questioned which made Tommy laugh slightly.

"No not a lover a son, he was taken away from Polly when he was only a baby, The church told Michael he was abused which as you can guess with how Polly treats you is very wrong" Gracie was happy her and Tommy were actually getting along for once "okay I'll come when do you need me" Gracie said looking into his blue eyes "it's five now you'll be closing soon so get changed into an elegant lady like outfit and I'll pick you up at your house" after telling Gracie May what she must do he was gone.

Gracie sighed and later started to close up the shop, she made her way home and started looking for a classy outfit "right we are finding Pollys son so I need to be like a boss woman but elegant and soft" Gracie spoke to herself.

Gracie let out an excited giggle "I know exactly what to wear" Gracie ran to her guest bedroom and pulled out a white dress with high black boots "now this is elegant and lady like" she squealed.

Gracie May curled her hair and applied some natural makeup she was never a fan of a lot of makeup, she didn't even need any makeup at all.

There was a hard knock on her door which she made a guess that it was Tommy, Gracie opened the front door and there stood Thomas Shelby "you look nice" She told him politely "you too, come on I'm stuck for time because another man can't run his business " he said opening Gracies door for her and then closing it again.

"That was nice" Gracie mumbled herself a bit shocked that he opened the car door for her "right there is an Irish inspector back he was here two years ago and his old Irish ass is back so if you hear or see a fat fucker with an Irish accent it's him stay away from him" Tommy warned her as he started the car.