Moving In

A Week Later

Tommy and Gracie May had turned into Esme and John at night time..... no one was complaining though with the excitement of moving into their very own house together they couldn't keep it in.

Gracie May had seen the house a couple of times throughout the week and she could see a little family of her own running around it.

Gracie Mays house looked empty as everything was moved into their new house "time to say goodbye to my first home in Small Heath" Gracie May said looking around her house.

"Will you miss it" Tommy asked as he smoked his cigarette "yeah but we are gonna make so many new memories in our new home" Gracie May kissed Tommy on the lips before they got into the car and headed to the new house.

On the way they were chatting about what they think will happen in the their future "I wonder where we will be in five years time" Gracie May spoke up.

"Hopefully married with kids" Tommy replied smiling "how many" Gracie May asked looking over at Tommy.

"As many as you want".

At The New House

Pulling up Gracie May filled with excitement "I totally forgot we will now have maids" Gracie May felt relief knowing she won't have to break her back constantly to keep the massive house clean.

Getting out of the car the couple walked up the their new home.

"Yeah the best ones in Birmingham" Tommy smirked as he opened the front door.

"I love it" Gracie May spoke in awe looking around the house at every detail seeing burst of her personality and Tommy's mixed throughout the house "oh it's perfect" She whispered more to herself then Tommy.

"I'm glad you like it" Tommy said kissing Gracie May in a hungry way "now how about we go upstairs and really make this our home" Tommy smirked wrapping his arms around Gracie Mays waist.

"Oh of course" Gracie May smiled back devilishly.

'It's always the quiet ones' Thomas thought to himself.

The Next Morning

Gracie May woke up nearly swimming in the bed sheets "I knew a king sized bed was going to be massive" She muttered laughing as Thomas requested a king sized bed for comfort and room.

Getting out of bed Gracie May jumped into the shower to freshen up.

While Gracie May was in the shower Thomas was sat up straight in his new bed thinking about their future, the businesses future and his own family's future.

Thomas wanted to marry Gracie May he knew he had to give it a year at least Thomas knew Gracie May didn't like to rush into things when it's not needed.

Getting up out of bed Thomas got dressed and shouted at Gracie May informing her he would be downstairs in the main dinning hall for breakfast whenever she is ready.

"That's perfect Tommy I'll be down soon" Gracie May shouted out as got out the shower. Drying her hair Gracie May picked out a cute outfit.

Gracie May heart was fulfilled with joy and relief, Joy because she finally got her dream man and relief as Eric and Grace are now gone forever two problems now in the last that's staying in the past.