Wedding Bells

Two Years Later

Gracie May was sat as a makeup artist was applying some makeup to her face while Ada, Polly and Esme were getting their hair done.

"I can't believe I'm getting my happy ending" Gracie May sighed happily not moving to much so she wouldn't ruin her makeup "I know I'm so happy for you and Tommy I feel like we all have been waiting for this day to come for a while now" Ada laughed as she ate some chocolate covered strawberries, Esme nodded agreeing "Katie would never shut up about how excited she was to see her uncle Tommy get married and make you her official aunt".

Polly hadn't stopped smiling one of her best friends was marrying her nephew and she wouldn't have it any other way.

While the girls finished getting ready John and Arthur had been giving Tommy a warning about how to treat Gracie May as if it was their first date again.

"Boys I've gone out with the woman for two years and now I'm marrying her I know how to treat her" Thomas laughed fixing his suit.

Arthur shook his hand "I know but it's our flower and we can't have anything happening our little flower" John started wiping fake tears that fell from his eyes  like a proud father "she isn't so little anymore".

John and Arthur kept annoying Thomas on baby names and who should their godfather "can we get the wedding over first before you start talking about babies" Micheal laughed as he entered the room.

"Thank you Micheal" Thomas agreed before walking out of the room and heading to the aisle.

"He is shitting it" John laughed as his brother was clearly stressing from his nerves "I know it's gas" Arthur laughed as he finished another whiskey, Micheal shook his head "go easy on them cousin".

After the boys finally finished chatting shit they got sat in their seats while Arthur stayed behind and waited for Gracie May.

Gracie May was turning the corner before heading to walk down the aisle, Gracie May was disappointed that she would walk down the aisle by herself since her father had passed and she didn't have any other biological family but Gracie May knew she ...

Gracie May was turning the corner before heading to walk down the aisle, Gracie May was disappointed that she would walk down the aisle by herself since her father had passed and she didn't have any other biological family but Gracie May knew she shouldn't get to upset about it since you can't change the past.
Before walking down the aisle she is met with a smiling Arthur who held his arm out "hardly think I'd let you walk down the aisle by yourself flower" Gracie Mays heart clenched she felt as is she overdosed on joy "oh Arthur what would I do without you" Gracie May nearly cried of joy. After getting into position the two walked down the aisle as everyone watched in awe at how beautiful Gracie May looked.

Arthur left Gracie May off at the top of the aisle before kissing her cheek and sitting back down so the mass could continue, Gracie May smiled at Tommy as he held onto her hands rubbing circles on the top of her hand while Jeremiah Jesus continued.

After the two said their vows the church erupted in cheers the atmosphere was amazing Gracie May never thought a wedding could be so joyful and yet she stood in front of her love ones feeling on top of the world.

Back At The House

Tommy and Gracie May were in their bedroom already celebrating while everyone waited downstairs.

"I love you so much darling" Tommy kissed Gracie May one more time before letting her get changed into her other dress which was easier to move around in.

"I love you too Tommy" Gracie May whispered back smiling at her now husband "ok wife I must check on everyone downstairs while you get changed" Tommy laughed "okay husband I'll see you in a few minutes" Gracie May replied laughing at how silly Thomas can be.

(Gracies Mays Party Reception dress)

Gracie May loved her party wedding dress it was gorgeous and was beautifully designed, Gracie May walked into the main dining hall meeting eyes with her husband who wore a bright smile on his face gawking at his gorgeous wife.

"Wow" Finn and Isaiah breathes out in awe "close your mouth before you boys get flies" Esme hissed then continued to smile at her best friend who sat beside her newly husband Tommy.

"They are like a pair of gloves a perfect match" Ada spoke to Esme "i know I've never seen Tommy so happy before and Gracie May is glowing".

The whole Shelby family was in great spirits Gracie May was officially family to them even though that never mattered before Gracie May held a special place in everyone heart and she knew that also the bond they all had was unbreakable.

During the meal everyone chatted and talked about the future while Tommy and Gracie May couldn't stop grinning and smiling at one another they were filled with total utter happiness.

Gracie May helped Tommy heal from the past and the war while Tommy showed Gracie May her true worth and self respect.

Everyone finally finished their food and the party started everyone was dancing and enjoying their time with one another, Soon enough it was time for Gracie May and Tommy for their first dance as a married couple.

Everyone watched from the side in awe they all knew the couple would last a long marriage.

"Look at us with our happy ending" Gracie May whispered to Tommy as he chuckled "we deserve it darling".

The two looked into each other with the feeling of love swarming them never did Gracie May think she'd find a man quite like Tommy Shelby and she wasn't disappointed that she did and Tommy never thought he would find an angelic woman like Gracie May but he did.

They adored each other's company never liking when one was gone for too long. In Love is the exact word to describe how Tommy and Gracie May act around each other.

The night fell and the couple got nestled up together in their bed Gracie May laid on Tommy's chest while he drew circles on her arm.

"I couldn't ask for a better husband" Gracie May told Tommy before falling into a deep slumber.

"I couldn't ask for a better wife Gracie May I love you with my cold heart" Tommy replied before falling asleep beside his wife.

———————————————————————-

Hope you guys enjoyed x

Gracie May is coming to an end and it's breaking my heart that's why I didn't update for a while x

Love all my viewers so much x

Stay safe dolls ❤️