Senses

Later That Day

Anyone who had bumped into Gracie May after the whole Grace incident knew something was off about her, Gracie May was acting quiet and not herself.

Gracie May decided she needed to talk to someone she knew it wouldn't be good for her mental health keeping all this confusion and frustration in. So Gracie May went and got a taxi to Pollys house for some advice and help.

Pulling up the driver smiled at Gracie May "here's your location love" he nodded politely which Gracie May returned with a quiet thank you.

Knocking on the front door it was quickly opened by Polly "Gracie come in, come in I've just stuck on the kettle for some tea I'm guessing you've come to join me"

Polly was happy to see her best friend at her front door "thanks Polly I actually wanted to talk to you about something" Gracie May replied with a soft smile.

The two ladies walked into the kitchen sitting at the table

"Ok so what did you want to tell me love" Polly asked slightly concerned for the young Swedish woman in-front if her.

"So earlier I was chatting Ada and Esme in the front area in the betting den we were just chatting and drinking tea then Grace came in and started at me again Poll I know I have feelings for Tommy there's no point lying and that's why she might hate me but then Grace said something horrible about me so the girls stood up and and tried to fight Grace but John and Arthur came in and stopped them before they could as they didn't know what was going on" Gracie Mays said while starting to tear up.

"If you don't mind me asking Gracie what did she say to you" Polly asked holding Gracie Mays hand out of comfort massaging it every now and then.

"She had announced her pregnancy with Tommy" Making Polly gasp "what" Gracie May sniffled.
"That's not even that bad part we congratulated her and then she made a comment about how at least she can have kids and I just replied what because Pol I was so confused on why I was being brought up then she said" Gracie Mat let tears fall out down onto her cheeks.

"In your own time darling in your own time" Pol shushed the girl hugging her before sitting back down

"So she says I mean I haven't been beat multiple times like you so I can have kids I mean come on Gracie you seriously thought you could have kids there's no way in hell you could have kids" Gracie May started to sob.

Polly was completely and utterly in shock at Graces manners "Oh my god Gracie I have to talk to Tommy" Polly stood up abruptly.

"No Pol not right now it'll make it worse Ada and Esme were there too so they will most likely tell him or Esme will tell John and John will tell Tommy I don't want the man stressed even more I don't want him having too much weight on his shoulders" Gracie May cried out Pol looked at the young girl sitting down her heart went out to her.

"Ok I'll wait but don't fight in silence Gracie May I'll have a word with Grace and the girls first how about that" Polly knew Grace was a sneaky bitch from the first day she met Grace she knew that but for Grace to mess with Pollys best friend is a death wish

"Thanks Pol love you" hugging her best friend Pol smiled "I love you too Gracie oh Michael is upstairs by the way you can go up and chat him while I head back to the betting den and chat Ada".

After Polly left Gracie May went to see Michael knocking on his door "you in there Michael " which the door opened abruptly "Well if it isn't Gracie May how are you" Michael smiled as the two walked back downstairs to have some more tea and chat.

"Been better Michael  but it can't get any worse it has to get better right" Michaels heart clenched at the thought of Gracie May being upset.

"We are all here for you if you need anything" Silence overcame the two as they sat in comfort.