Bruises

*Warning this chapter will contain mention of abuse, rape and other mature senses please read at your own caution*

At The Garrison

Gracie May led Eric towards the private room where all the Shelby's sat "hello guys" Gracie May smiled opening the door to the private room "Flower how are ye" John and Arthur cheered.

"I'm good guys thank you" Gracie May sat down and Eric sat beside her "who is this love" Polly asked looking suspiciously at Eric he didn't give off the best vibe in her opinion "this is Eric my boyfriend" John and Finn already knew who he was after they ran into him earlier " where's the birthday boy" Gracie May asked changing the subject.

Finn smiled lightly at his friend "with Tommy they'll be here any minute now" Eric placed his hand on Gracie Mays thigh "the house smelt lovely earlier" John told Gracie "that was my special dinner recipe John" she giggled loving the compliment "did you get some I was so hungry smelling it" he asked.

"No I didn't eat I made it for Eric" Arthur looked at Polly with his eyebrows raised "I had food earlier when I was out I'll have it tomorrow" Eric told Gracie May coldly "oh alright" everyone could hear the disappointment in her voice but she still smiled brightly "I made Michael this suit I hope he likes it" Gracie May told Polly as everyone drifted into their own conversation "if it's made by you of course he will" Polly replied looking at the elegant suit sat in front of her.

While Polly and Gracie May were chatting the boys started talking to Eric "how'd you find our little flower" Arthur asked sipping on his whiskey " I know  people" Eric sniggered looking at Gracie May who had just moved closer to Polly probably going into detail about how she made Michaels suit "right Gracie May said you changed before what she mean" John asked trying to figure this guy out if he could bring trouble to Small Heath.

Eric straighten up at Johns question "Macie can be crazy at times she'll tell you guys things that never happened her parents never liked me after she told them I changed I don't know why she started thinking like that I'm just a normal guy but I wanted to help her become healthy again but she left before I could"  Eric sounded like he was telling the truth but really he was trying to fool the guys in front of him. John looked at Arthur confused "I didn't know she was sick" he asked suspiciously "well mentally yes poor Gracie May doesn't know what she wants half of the time that's why I stay close to her so she doesn't get all mixed up and start telling lies" Eric smiled making the Shelby brothers even more confused.

Before they could ask Eric more questions Thomas and Michael walked in "there's the birthday boy" Arthur shouted smirking at his cousin "hello Arthur" Micheal chuckled before making eye contact with Gracie May "you came" he cheered hugging her not noticing the jealous man in the corner known as her lover Eric.

"Yeah I couldn't miss your 18th birthday" Gracie May laughed "I made you a suit it's over in the corner don't forget to bring it home when we are all finished" Micheal thanked Gracie May as he took a look at the suit she made him.

Thomas sat down across from Eric and Gracie May he knew something about Eric that Gracie May didn't know while Gracie May had been cleaning the house as John and Finn told him her lovely boyfriend was at the local whore house, Thomas did plan on telling Gracie May he just wanted to wait a few more minutes so he wouldn't completely ruin her night.

After the night went on everyone partied and drank it started to get a bit late so Thomas pulled Gracie May aside "is Eric loyal Gracie" Gracie May was shocked at such a blunt question.

"Yes Tommy in my eyes he is why" she replied "he was at the local whore house earlier when you were cleaning the house and making his dinner" Tommy felt bad for the young girl clearly her lover wasn't good enough for her and didn't treat her with the proper respect she deserved, Thomas would gladly show her the respect she deserved but Grace was back in his life so he had to move on.