Miniature Flower

Two Months Later

Gracie May and Tommy were settled comfortably in their home and since Tommy is back strong as an ox the two have been riding horses and enjoying their time together.

Gracie May had employed some workers for her shop which made her life so much easier as she didn't have to be at the shop all the time now.
Knowing some day she'll have to pass down her shop to someone else made her heart clenc, Kings Clothing Shop helped Gracie May financial while living in Birmingham and it was an escape from Eric and other people in her life.

Nothing special had happened in the last two months or even now it was very quiet and peaceful something Gracie May could never miss out on.

They couple were happy together and that's all that mattered and only had good fortune for the future according to Polly, Esme and Gracie May had been talking about their favourite baby names Gracie May mentioned a few which got her thinking when were her and Tommy going to have kids and when were they going to get married.

Gracie May didn't like to rush things but she knew in a year or two she would be ready for kids she wanted to have their marriage settle as the two would be spending their whole life together now they didn't need to rush anything.

Tommy and Gracie May decided to head to London and visit Ada and Karl since they hasn't seen them in a while.

When they arrived Tommy was called for London business which the girls didn't mind they wanted to have girl talk and Thomas Shelby doesn't so girl talk.
So Gracie May had Ada were sat in Ada's house in London "your house is massive Ada" Gracie May laughed looking around the oversized house.

"Tommy got it for me" Ada replied smiling grateful for her big brothers efforts "I heard are you happy with it" Gracie May turned around looking at her best friend. "Love it Karl thinks he is in heaven with the amount of space he has for his toys" Ada laughed before sitting down on the sofa holding some tea in her hands.

Gracie May joined her grabbing her tea that sat on the coffee table "Do you want kids" Ada asked "yeah I do not right now obviously but in the future I do see myself making a little family with tommy".

The thought of her own little family made Gracie Mays heart fill with joy "I can tell do you have any names picked".

"I mean I have a few favourites but I'm very unsure" Gracie May told Ada honestly.

"That's ok I mean you have loads of time to think of names and anyways I had multiple names picked for Karl but none of them suited him he only looked like a Karl" Gracie May started to laugh "you sure it wasn't about Freddie's political opinions".

Ada started to laugh "eh that had a lot to do with it too" the two best friends started to laugh.

"Esme asked me the same question about baby names" Ada nodded her head "it's normal the Shelby men are known for planting babies in their wife's" Gracie May started to smile the fact everyone saw her as Tommy's wife even though they weren't even married yet.

Speaking of the devil Tommy walked into the sitting room "talking about baby names again Ada" He questioned smirking as usual.

"Shut up Tom" Ada bluntly responded finishing up on her tea "well we better be off Ada" Gracie May hugged Ada and Karl goodbye before leaving with Tommy.

"It was Esme the other day  now it's Ada soon it'll be Pol next" Tommy laughed with Gracie May "they are mad for a new Shelby" Gracie May replied jumping into the car.

"In our own good time isn't that right dear"

"In our own good time is right Tommy" Gracie May smiled at him looking at every feature he held on his face. Absolutely gorgeous is all Gracie could think.

"John and Arthur are the same with me" Tommy admitted surprising Gracie May "really I didn't expect that" she replied smiling lightly.

"Are you kidding they'd die to have a miniature flower running around the place boy or girl they don't care" Tommy laughed kisses Gracie Mays hand as he drove.

Back Home

Gracie May and Tommy pulled up to their house and proceeded to walk inside open the wide doors before quickly closing them from the cold breeze that has gotten in.

"Are they horses nice and warm" Gracie May asked taking off her coat leaving it on the coat hanger.

"Toastie Gracie" Tommy replied smoking his cigarette "I haven't heard from Michael or Finn in a while" Gracie May told Tommy.

"Finn is busy with Isaiah catching woman and Michael is being Michael" Tommy kissed Gracie Mays forehead not wanting her to stress "so they're fine" Gracie May replied in a questioning tone.

Tommy laughed before walking away and shouting "they are perfectly fine darling" Gracie May knew he was headed to his office to finish off any paper work so Gracie May took her spare time to write down some baby names for the future she would hide them in a Jewellery box her mother gave her before her passing.

Thinking long and hard Gracie May thought of a few names what names would fit Shelby was an important factor she had to take in too.

***************
Top Baby Names !

> Madeline
> Vera
> Faye
> Julianna

> Theo
> Edmund
> Ramon

***************

After finishing her list Gracie May knew she would have to get Tommy's opinions on the names in future but for now they were kept in her mothers jewellery box.

————————————————

Short Chapter today as it's just a filler chapter before the big skips !!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter x

Gracie May is coming to an end soon 😭

Vote and comment xxx
Leave some of you favourite baby names !!!