Auntie Gracie

The Next Morning

Gracie May woke up to someone drawing shapes on her shoulder "you're awake" Tommy chuckled sending vibration throughout Gracie Mays body.

"I am indeed Tommy" Gracie May laughed quietly "what do you want for breakfast" she questioned Tommy sitting up holding the blanket to her chest making sure not to flash him.

"You but that's not in the menu so eggs please" Tommy smirked earning a smack in the head off of Gracie May "Tommy stop" She laughed getting out of bed and throwing on a pj set that revealed a lot of her body which she was obviously proud of.

(Gracie Mays pjs and slipped on Tommy's shirt)

Throwing her hair into a cute messy bun Gracie May walked downstairs and started breakfast.
Tommy soon joined her walking up behind Gracie May and kissing her neck.

"Last night was amazing Gracie May" he mumbled against her soft skin sending tickles throughout her body.

"I'll burn the eggs Tommy" Gracie May laughed before turning around and kissing Tommy "now sit and let's eat breakfast together".

Not once did Tommy enjoy sitting and eating breakfast but when it was sitting and eating anything with Gracie May Tommy would be excited.

"I hope you know I'm serious about us Tommy" Gracie May spoke up as she ate some eggs.
"I'm serious about us too I can't end it with Grace straight away I just need to show the baby isn't mine if there is a bloody baby in her" Tommy replied as he finished up his eggs.

"They were fucking gorgeous like you" Tommy smirked as Gracie May squirmed in the chair "Tommy stop" she laughed out loud.

"I'll be back soon I've got a meeting ok" Thomas told Gracie May as he kissed her head and left.

"Goodbye Tommy" Gracie May smiled to herself finally happy with the fact she finally got her man.

After cleaning up after breakfast Gracie May took a shower and then proceeded to get dressed as she planned on minding Esme and Johns little ones for a few hours since their nanny wasn't available.