Chapter 1.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

No ones pov.

It was a normal day for this group. Everyone woke up did there daily stuff that they do everyday and showed up and the base. Until toast spoke up. But there was only one person who wasn't there yet. "Alright everyone we have a new member joining us today." Toast says. "Oohh!! A new member you say?" Said jack.

"Yes, jack calm down." Toast said letting out a sigh. "Well i might as well introduce him. Alright you can come in now!" Everyone look at the door to see a well built man, tall, black hair that reached the top of his eyelids, long eyelashes, dark brown eyes, and a black mask. "Um..hello." everyone's eyes widen as they heard his voice.

Once everyone got to know corpse a little more. The door swung open everyone grabbed there guns, knifes, and spoon? "S-sorry im late!" Said the panting boy. "Oh, thank god its just you sykkuno." Said toast with a sigh of relief. 'Sykkuno, huh? Its kinda cute.' Corpse thought.

Everyone lowered there weponds. Once they did Rae saw what jack was holding. As soon as she saw the spoon she burst out laughing. Everyone was just looking at her with confused looks on there face. "Jack, what were you going to do with a spoon? Throw it at them? Haha." Rae said still laughing. Everyone looked down at Jack's hand and started to laugh.

"Hey! Its not funny it was the only thing next to me!" Jack yelled. "Sykkunii! Back me upp!" Jack said pouting. "Huh? What?! How am i supposed to do that?" Sykkuno said scratching the back of his neck. Sykkuno looked back at jack. Jack looked like he would cry at any given moment. "Fine, fine." Sykkuno sighed.

"Guys, you should really stop laughing. It was the only thing he could grab at the moment!" Sykkuno said looking at the ground. "Okay, okay." Toast said. "Ahem! Anyways sykkuno, this is corpse he will be a member of this group from no on. Corpse, this is sykkuno. One of the current memebers." Toast said. "O-oh..um hello." Sykkuno said still looking at the ground. "Hey." Corpse said deeply. Making sykkuno blush a tiny bit.

10 MINUTES LATER...

"Okay, so it looks like we have a new mission. From the looks of this pewdiepie said that he is a big drug dealer. Also hes apparently a gang leader." Toast announced. "Ooohhh! A drug dealer??" Said ludwig. "Yes, ludwig. A drug dealer." Toast said sighing.

"Anyways i've already assigned everyone there parts. Now this guy will be a party. So knowing that both sykkuno and corpse don't do well with crowds I've assigned you guys a different mission. And I've also decided to have you to as partner's." Toast said looking at the two boys.

Word count: 478!