Chapter 19.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

"Alright. Everyone in the car. Ludwig I'll pop the trunk." Toast said. Everyone started walking to the car. "Honey.." Ludwig whispered. "Hm?" Jack answered. "HAHA! I KNEW IT!" Rae squealed. "Okay!! We're dating. Jeez." Ludwig said rolling his eyes. "Anyways! Hurry up." Toast demanded. Jack helped Ludwig put emma in the trunk.

"Everyone ready for this? If not. All well." Toast said pulling out of the drive way. "Can we at least listen to some music?? The car ride is going to be a minute anyways." Jack wined. "Rae, give him the aux cord so he can be quite." Toast said annoyed. "Here jack. Don't play anything dumb or stupid. Better yet. Nothing you like." Rae said. "...can umm, can I play a song?" Sykkuno asked.

"Yeah, good Idea. Jack give sykkuno the aux cord." Rae said. "I- wow okay." Jack said. "Here sykkuni." Jack said giving sykkuno the aux cord. "What was the name if the song again? Sorry I forgot." Sykkuno whispered to corpse. "It's okay. Its called 'daddy issues' by Pouya." Corpse whispered. "Sykkuno what do you even listen too?" Rae asked. "Oh- this song is actually corpses choice." Sykkuno said.

"Oh? Corpse what do you listen too?" Jack asked. "Well if you would shut up and let sykkuno play the song. You'll find out." Toast said. "Jeez. What crawled up your butt." Jack said pouting. The song started to play and everyone put toast and sykkuno looked at corpse. "This is a great song." Ludwig, jack and rae all said. "Oh- um, thank you." Corpse said.

The rest of the car ride they listened to corpses type of music. Everyone was vibing. Even sykkuno who listens to soft/ calm music. "Okay, here we are. Everyone get their things and head around to the left. Sykkuno, corpse will help you get emma half way there. But then he'll have to leave and join us. Alright?" Toast said. "Ah, umm, yeah. Okay." Sykkuno said slightly shaking.

Corpse and sykkuno both walked to the trunk. Sykkuno slightly walked closer to corpse and tugged his sleeve. "Hm?" Corpse hummed looking at sykkuno. Sykkuno slowly opened his arms. Corpse looked at him confused. "Ohh-" corpse said before hugging him. "It's going to bed fine. I'll be there if anything happens alright? I may not be right next to you. But I'll be there." Corpse said rubbing sykkunos upper back.

Sykkuno took a deep breath and let go of corpse. "Okay, I'm okay. I got this." Sykkuno said putting his hands into tiny fists. "Yes, you do. Everything is going to be okay. It'll be fine." Corpse said putting a hand on sykkunos shoulder. Corpse lifted emma up and gently put emma on sykkunos shoulder. "Jeez- I need to work out more." Sykkuno said. Corpse giggled.

Word count: 474!