Chapter 13.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note

"JESUS, FUCK-" Corpse yelled. Corpse looked back at sykkuno who was sitting in the floor covering his ears. Corpse threw "EmMa" on the floor. "Stay there bitc- um, lady." Corpse said quickly sitting next to sykkuno and hugging him. Corpse calmly ran his fingers through sykkunos hair. After a 1 or 2 minutes the shooting stopped. Corpse looked at toast and gave him a 'are you done done?' Look.

"Yeah, you can tell him to unplug his ears now. Oh, and don't worry about "EmMa" Toast said in a funny voice. "ludwig will carry her." Toast said putting his gun away. "Wha- wait- why me?!" Ludwig said fixing his coat. "...just do it will you? Gosh you complain a lot. I wonder how jack handles you." Toast said. (WHAT DID HE SAYYYYYY?!?!?! Am i going to make ludwig and jack a couple? Maybe stay tooned and find out! :3)

"Simply. I don't." Jack said with a smile. "Man, i tired. There was a guy who flirted with me the whole time." Rae said stretching. "Really? To be honest i dont understand how you're not that good looking." Ludwig said. "EXCUSE ME?!" Rae yelled. "Chill out i was joking!" Ludwig said hoisting "EmMa" on his shoulder. "You better be. I am WAYYY better looking then, you." Rae said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, yeah what ever you say." Ludwig saod walking down the stairs. "Sy, you can unplug your ears now." Corpse said softly removing sykkunos hands from his ears. Sykkuno hugged corpse and thanked him. "Um, okay, we kind of have to leave and bring "EmMa" to the boss man. So, lets go everyone!" Toast said while clapping his hands. Everyone got into the car with emma in the trunk.

"Okay, sykkuno and corpse. You'll be seeing pewdiepies real office. Dont be shocked if its dark and gloomly." Toast said taking a left turn. Corpse and sykkuno both looked at each other with a funny look. (Okay, so, i dont know how to describe it. But i have a picture!

Yes, this is how they looked at each other

Yes, this is how they looked at each other. :P)

As they turned into the drive way of the building. They were met with 4 body guards approaching the car. Toast rolled down his window and showed him a piece of paper and the guards let him in. Toast then parked becided the front doors. "Alright, corpse can you grab "EmMa" out the trunk? Everyone else go wait at the front door." Toast said stretching as he got out the car.

Corpse grabbed emma who was trying to scream and kick. out of the trunk and walked up to the dorrs and stood right next to sykkuno. Toast pressed the doorbell. "who is it?" Said the voice in the doorbell. (You know like the 'ring' doorbell?) "Its toast and the rest of us. Hurry up and open the door." Toast said. With that the doors opened with pewdiepie standing on the other side. "Greetings everyone! Nice to see all of you." Pewdiepie saod allowimg them in.

"Ah, right! Corpse was it? Anyways, can you follow him?" Pewdiepie said pointing to one of the guards. "He'll show you were to put her." Pewdiepie said with a kind smile. Corpse nodded and followed the guard out of the room. "Ah, sykkuno! I never asked how that mission went! You know the one about the guy threating us. Is he dead?" Pewdiepie said sitting down at the kitchen table. "Oh, um...yeah, he's dead." Sykkuno said scratching the back of his neck.

Word count: 598!