Chapter 32.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

Sykkuno woke up panting and sweating. He started shaking remembering his nightmare. "Hey,,,sykkuno. Mm. What's up? You're *yawn* shaking." Corpse said stretching. "Oh...Um. Do you remember that nightmare I had at the hospital?" Sykkuno asked looking at corpse.

"I believe so. Why? Did you have it again?" Corpse asked opening his eyes. Sykkuno shook his head yes. "Come here." Corpse said pulling sykkuno closer. "It's okay. It's not real. I won't let anything happen to you again. I promise." Corpse said kissing the top of sykkunos head. Sykkuno smiled and blushed. "Okay. Thank you corpse." Sykkuno said slowly falling asleep. "Of course sykkuno. Goodnight."

And with that both boys fell right back asleep.

2 HOURS LATER...

BOOM. The door slammed open. "WAKE UP YOU TWOOOOOOO!!!!!! ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST." Shouted Rae. Sykkuno shot up. "Jesus Rae! You scared the bimbus out of me." Sykkuno said rubbing his eyes. "Hehe! Sorry. But the chefs made your favoriteeeeee!!! Chocolate chip pancakes and bananas!" Rae said doing jazz hands.

Sykkuno just nodded and got up to take a shower before eating. "Sykkuno..." Corpse mumbled. "Yeah?" Sykkuno said sitting back down. "Don't go yet.." whined corpse. Sykkuno giggled. "I got to shower. Why don't you get up and wait for me at the table? Breakfast should be done soon." Sykkuno said playing with corpses hair. "Fineee." Corpse said getting up.

Corpse got up and left sykkuno to shower. Sykkuno grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the sink and brushed his teeth. When we was done he look in the mirror. He didn't think or say anything. He just stared at himself and signed. He got undressed and took his shower. After he was done he turned off the water and got out.

He got dressed and combed his hair. He took one last look at himself before leaving the bathroom. He put his clothes in the hamper that was in the room and went to the dining room. He sat down next to corpse and listened to what the others were talking about. "Well, since we didn't do anything yesterday. Because none of us woke up- why don't we do all those fun stuff today?" Ludwig suggested.

"Alright. I'm down. Anyone else?" Said jack. Everyone agreed and waited for the food. The kitchen doors opened. "Sorry, for the wait. But here's the food." Chef 1 said placing everything on the table. "No worries, Henry." Said PewDiePie smiling. Chef 2 came out and put down all the drink options. "Thank you, Amelia." Said PewDiePie. Chef 3 came and placed down all the toppings. "And thank you, Alex." PewDiePie said.

All 3 chef said "you're welcome" and left. "Out of all my years knowing you, you've never called them their actual names." Toast said eating a piece of pancake in his mouth. "Yeah, well, I thought its better then not calling them anything. Better late than never am I right?" PewDiePie said smiling. "I guess so." Toast said. "Hey, corpse? I never asked. But why did you join the Mafia?" Asked Ludwig.

Everyone stopped making noises curious about corpses answer. "Hm. Well, if I'm being honest I've always been in this type of work. Y'know. Killing bad people. But it was never considered the "Mafia" it was more of like a little group killing people for fun. But it got to the point where I decided to change. I wanted to kill for good. Not for the bad. So, that's how I ended up here." Corpse explained.

"Now is there more to it? Yeah, but do you guys really want to beard that?" Corpse questioned. "Yes!" Rae said. "If you want to share, I think everyone is willing to listen, corpse. But you can decline to talk about it, if it makes you uncomfortable. That's okay, we'll all understand." PewDiePie said. "Nono, it's fine. I can share." Corpse said sitting up right.

"Um, well. Growing up I never really had the best family. My dad was a abusive drunk and my mom got addicted to drugs when I was a younger. But once they got arrested I hopped from house to house. Living with my aunt, grandma, and really anyone who'd let me stay. I rented places before, but I never stayed long since I didn't have a job to pay rent or anything." Corpse said.

"And I heard from old friends about a good paying job, but I had to do some dirty work. Which was my last job before I joined you guys. I was with them for about 7-8 years I think. But I never felt like I belonged there. Like I was out of place. And if I'm being honest. That's where the mask came from. When I was working there I got into a fight with another person there. And they said some hurtful things, and they also gave me a nasty scar. But yeah, I think that's it really." Corpse ended in a sigh.

Word count: 842!