Chapter 24.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

After waiting for around 20-25ish minutes. The doctor came into the waiting room."Hello! You must be sykkuno's visitors?" Questioned the doctor. "Hi, and yes, we are his visitors." Replied toast. "Alright! If you want you can follow me and I'll lead you to sykkuno's new room." Said the doctor.

"Why did he have to change rooms?" Asked Jack. "Oh, well..." The doctor said while sighing. Everyone started to worry. Every possible bad thought was going through everyone's mind. "What if something bad happened to sykkuno in the night?", "What if he died?!" Everyone waited for the doctor to talk. The doctor took a deep breath and fixed himself.

"Last night around midnight to 1 AM a few of Sykkuno's vitals were going down rapidly. We couldn't exactly pinpoint which ones. But he's doing better now. He's eaten and everything. But we moved him to another room to keep an eye on him." The doctor explained. Everyone exhaled. 'Thank God he's okay.' Everyone thought.

As the door shut, Sykkuno spoke up. “Hi!  How are you guys?” Rae was the first to answer. “We’ve been worried sick you little weirdo,” Rae said as she hugged sykkuno. “I’ve missed you so much!!” Ludwig cried out while hugging sykkuno. Jack didn’t say anything. He was crying too much to speak. So, instead, he just hugged sykkuno.

“Glad to see you’re okay, sykkuno.” Toast said smiling. Sykkuno looked at corpse. Corpse was teary-eyed. Seeing that, Sykkuno opened his arms for a hug. Corpse walked up to sykkuno and hugged him tightly. Corpse was so happy that Sykkuno was okay. Corpse didn’t notice but he started crying. Sykkuno rubbed his back while humming a random song.

“Oh, By the way. I’ve decided we won’t be taking any more missions for about 3 or 4 days. Since sykkuno was hurt in our last mission. Don’t worry we’ll get back to missions. But we’re just taking a break so sykkuno can heal. But if you really want a mission, talk to me about it and I’ll talk to Pewdiepie and see what we can do.” Toast explained.

No one answered. Toast looked up from the floor to see everyone had fallen asleep. ‘How can they fall asleep like that? It looks so uncomfortable.’ Toast thought. Toast sighed and sat down on the chair next to the window. ‘I’m glad I chose them to be on my team. I honestly wouldn’t like anyone else.’ Toast thought to himself with a quiet giggle.

Toast looked out the window and drifted away into sleep. The door opened. “Hey, just wanted to say visiting hours are-” Once the doctor saw that everyone was asleep. He smiled to himself and closed the door. ‘I guess I can let them stay overnight.’ The doctor thought, sighing. ‘I hope I don’t get in trouble for this.’ The doctor thought walking away from Sykkyno's room.

Word count: 492!