chapter 6.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

~ No ones pov..~

Once they got sykkuno into the spare room theu layed him on one of the many beds (basically there are two room in the base one room for one person. That Rae would use because shes the only girl in the group. The other room has 2 bunk beds and one bed and a desk. If you are confused you can look at this horrible drawing i did to help me explain what i mean:

 If you are confused you can look at this horrible drawing i did to help me explain what i mean:

So, yeah! Anyways back to the story.)

They placed him on the botton bunk on the left. "Okay, sykkunii toast is going to clean your hand. So, you can squeeze my hand when it hurt okay?" Jack said and he grabbed sykkunos hand. Sykkuno nodded in response. Toast, ludwig, corpse, and rae all walked into the room. Toast kneeled down and grbbed sykkunos hand. "Im sorry sykkuno but i have to do this." Toast said as he put the cloth with hydrogen peroxide on his wound. Sykkuno tightened his grip on jacks hand and Sykkuno groaned in pain again. After what felt like forever to sykkuno that was only 5 minutes, toast stopped and put a bandage on his wound.

“Okay, we’re done so you can rest for now. I'll have corpse wake you up for dinner.” Toast said as he picked up the bowl, bandages, and the towel. “Okay, thank you guys.” Sykkuno said while pulling the covers closer to his chin. “No problem sykkunii that's what friends are for!” Jack said, letting go of sykkunos hand. “If you need anything else just let us know okay?” Rae said as she opened the door for everyone. Sykkuno just hummed in response.

45 MINUTES LATER..

"Hey corpse can you go wake up sykkuno? Dinner should be done in like 5 minutes." Toast said from the door way. "Oh, yeah." Corpse said as he started tk stand up from the couch. "Thanks!" Toast said going back into the kitchen. "Mhm. No, problem." Corpse said as he approached the door to the room. Corpse entered the room only to be met woth soft snores. Corpse quitely walked towards Sykkunos bed. "Hey..sykkuno time to get up for dinner." Corpse whispered as he lightly shook sykkunos shoulder. "Hmm...go away.." Sykkuno said covering his face with the blanket. 'Okay, that was cute!' Corpse thought. "Sykkuno come on. You have to eat dinner!" Corpse said a bit louder this time. "Noooo...i dont wanna get up." Sykkuno said. 'would he be uncomfortable if i just-' corose thought as he picked up sykkuno and placed him like a baby in his arms.

(Trust me i have no idea why the baby is blue- but like i spent like 10 minutes trying to find the pose o was talking about when i said 'like a baby in his arms

(Trust me i have no idea why the baby is blue- but like i spent like 10 minutes trying to find the pose o was talking about when i said 'like a baby in his arms.' Anyways! Back to the story! :p)

"Noo..put me down." Sykkunk said yawning. "No, i have to get you to the kitchen. Or do you want to walk?" Corspe asked while rubbing sykkunos back. (No! Sykkuno is not a little!) "No, i like this. We can go." Sykkino said snuggling into corpses neck.