Chapter 4.

"Hi." Talking.
'Hi.' Thinking.
Hi. Auothers note.

~Corpses pov.~

"Oh.." I said back to sykkuno. "Ah, sykkuno! I've been dying to meet you. I know that i have been busy. So, me and you never had a proper meeting Im apologize." Pewdiepie said. As he walked down the stairs. "Oh- um its okay! Work is work right? So, i don't mind." Sykkuno replied. "Ah, sykkuno i've heard a lot about you too. About how good you are with knifes and in hand to hand compat." Pewdiepie said.

'Wow he doesnt really look like one to be that good but i guess he did just kill 4 guys within 2 minutes.' I thought to myself. "Right. Anyways i told toast to send you to here to do a partner training. But that was a lie you guys are here because I need you two to do something very important for me." Pewdiepie said with a sly smile. "And that would be?" Said crossing my arms.

~No One's pov.~

"Im glad you asked Corpse! You two are going to take care of someone for me as I unfortunately have more work to do." Pewdiepie said as he frowned. "He has threatened us to many times. So, today you two get to put those threats to a stop." Pewdiepie said with a smile. "Okay, so what time?" Sykkuno asked. "Oh, actually right now!" Pewdiepie said with a happy grin. "Wha- now?!" Sykkuno asked. "Mhm! So, heres the address. He should be hone in about 5 minutes so you two should get going!" Pewdiepie said.

"Okay, okay were going. Come on sykkuno." Corpse said. "Ah, um okay. Bye Mr. Pewdiepie it was nice meeting you!" Sykkuno said. "Bye sykkuno. It was nice meeting you too!" Pewdiepie said as he walked up the stairs. Both Sykkuno and corpse were walking to the address and decided to get to know each other a little more since they are going to ve partner's.

"Okay, um favorite color?" Sylkuno asked. "Hm I think it how be black and purple. What about you?" Corpse said. "Oh, i think it would be green and yellow." Sykkuno said. "Um favorite animal?" Corpse asked. "Oh, i think my favorite would have to dragons or dogs! And yours?" Sykkuno asked. "I like snakes and cats." Corpse said.

5 MINUTES LATER..

"Okay, so how do you want to do this? Do you want to sneak in or break in?" Sykkuno said as they were hiding behind a bush. "Well, i think we should sneak in. So, we don't make a sence since it is kind of dark and most people are sleeping by now." Corpse said. "Okay, do you want to sneak in through the the back window or back door? I say window just in case he locked his door." Sykkuno explained.

"Alright lets do this. Are you ready?" Corpse asked. "Mhm!" Sykkuno said as they quitely made it to the backyard.
"Are you sure that his window is unlocked?" Corpse whispered. Sykkuno just looked at him and quitely opened the window. "I- okay, then." Corpse said. Both of them quietly climb into the house.

Word count: 525!