Intro: Ash Millicent (Edited)

Prodigy child Ash Mellincent had gorgeously stunning looks, maturity, intelligence, physical abilities, and the brightest mind known to humankind at the tiny age of 10. 

          With beautiful silky white hair and crystal-like blue eyes, she attracted both girls and boys younger than or older than her. Her fanbase was huge, her influence was immense, and she had the ability to back it.

          Her stoic manner and developed mind made her seem extremely mature, calculating, strict, and fearsomely regal. The way she always thought strategically and logically made her very intelligent, a quick learner, a great leader, but also oblivious to anything having to do with love or almost any of the spectrum of human emotion. 

          Ash had always been perfectly fit and healthy due to the fact that she exercised every day making her also talented in every sport or activity having to do with using her physical abilities. Perfect manners, looks, skills, and personality, she had been dubbed "The Perfect Girl". But despite having come from a rich family with almost everything she could ever ask for, she never felt truly happy but had trouble ever realizing she'd felt as such.

          She had spent her entire childhood doing everything she could to gain her parents' recognition, approval, and love. It was the one thing she had never been able to receive, much less comprehend. She always found herself more drawn interest-wise towards those with a loving family whether or not they were rich, famous, or anything. Having never received love, she didn't know how to love. 

          Despite her lifeless and gray-scaled days, she later found there was one thing she enjoyed most. Something that would make her feel the littlest bit of warmth or...joy. The only thing she ever truly enjoyed. But this little joy one day brought a life filled with color, happiness, and the things she wasn't aware she yearned for. But what sort of happiness and reward comes without a price?

*****

Very important update (if you read this around the update time 12/29/21)

(379 Words)