Special: Q&A (updated)

Question #1: Anonymous
          There's both harem and reverse harem in the tag section, so does that mean Ash has both boys and girls fawning over her? Also, what kind of harem is this? There are 2 kinds of harems (at least for me). The first kind is the mc got a lot of people in love with mc and that possible love interest is kinda like fighting each other for mc love, and at the end of the day, the mc must choose only 1 out of 3 or more love interests. Second, all love interests decide to share MC instead of 'fighting' each other so that everyone can be happy.

Answer #1:
Without spoiling much, yes, there are and will be more boys and girls in her harem. At the moment, the known potential members of her harem are currently Arius, Alex, Persephone, Ronan, and William. I can't tell you the answer to your second question about which type of harem it'll be as that would spoil too much, but the members of her harem will change a lot later on.

Question #2: Anonymous
          How old are the princess (Persephone) and Ash right now?

Answer #2:
Currently, Ash is 3 & 1/2, Persephone has just turned 4, Elijah is 10, Carsian is 9, Elrich is 7, Ripley is 8, Ronan is 8, Allen is 6, Alex 4, Arius is 4, William 4, and Xeras is 5. Those are their ages right now (roughly). They aren't completely true since I still need to consider all of their birthdays but that's a general glance at their ages. 

Question #3: im_a_stupid_phantom
          How often does the author update?

Answer #3:
I update every week or so. Sometimes 2 updates a week. I update early when I hit a milestone but that's the schedule I think. Obviously, I do sometimes have to skip updates due to schoolwork and external interferences, but usually, I update regularly.

Question #4: Sadistic_End
          Did author-san tag this as Yuri for GL (Girl love/girl x girl) or because a character is named Yuri?

Answer #4:
Both actually haha. Yuri for the character and yuri for the genre.

Question #5: crazedmadman
          So the tags say reverse harem and Yuri. So is the MC lesbian or straight?

Answer #5:
I can't answer that without spoiling too much, but I can say that both girls and boys are in Ash's harem/reverse harem.

Question #6: Just_0n3
          She got hit by truck-san and sent into another world, didn't she?

Answer #6: 
Nope. I can't explain what made her go to another world cuz that would spoil too much but I can say that truck-san had nothing to do with the transmigration.

Question #7: im_a_stupid_phantom
          Will Ash learn to fight?

Answer #7:
Well, she actually already knows how to fight since she's been trained in martial arts, but she will learn how to use her divine power and mana properly later on.

Question #8: CracksOnU
          Is Ash an uncommon name for females in this novel/world?

Answer #8:
Yes! Ash is deemed as a unisex name (meaning it is used both for males and females) but it's usually a nickname for 'Ashley', 'Ashlynn', etc. So the name 'Ash' being used as a full first name is a bit unusual, besides, 97% of the noble females have very girly names considering the world is currently based on a very old-fashioned time in "history".  

Question #9: Multiple people
          Is Nyx gay (lesbian)?

Answer: 
Uhhhh no? Honestly, I haven't decided on her preference yet, though I'm leaning towards asexual. But currently, Nyx's sexuality doesn't have much effect on the story's plot. If I do end up deciding on a sexuality for her, I won't tell u guys just so I don't spoil anything. She's asexual for now though.

Question #10: IonaFiore
          Is Persephone a possessive friend or does she like Ash romantically?

Answer #10:
I would love to clarify that but at the moment, that would serve as a huge spoiler. I'm just going to say at the moment, meaning, for now, Persephone is still a child with almost zero understanding of romantic and sexual relationships. She's only ever read about love between fictional princes and princesses meaning that she isn't familiar with romance at all. She's only known those picture-perfect story couples and is highly influenced by them. That and her feelings towards Ash will definitely change later on but I'm not saying how so. You'll just have to wait and read.

Question #11: tacodream1
          Question: there will be a major age up, right? Idk it's weird having a story, especially a romance story, with only literal children. Like the actual romance will start after the age up, right? Like these are cute little crushes to set up the plot? No offense of course and no implication of anything but, I wouldn't feel comfortable reading a story romance between toddlers for many reasons.

Answer #11:
Yes! There will be age-up points in the story and yes again, the actual romance will start when they are more grown up. There will be childhood crushes that last and turn into a real romantic love/obsession but again, that will happen when they grow up :) Yes, these little childhood crushes are to set up the plot, but also to try to establish the relationships between the little human beans

Question #12: MokashiHigashi18
can I request stories for you to write

Answer #12:
Yes! Commissions are usually always open even on holidays. I accept story and art commissions (check out my profile bio) and you can go to my website -> https://ashymilg.carrd.co/ for more info on that :)

Question #13: Jade_skyl
I have a question are we gonna have a FL or ml specified or it will be just a harem but the protagonist will have no feelings

Answer #13: the answer to this may be a major spoiler to those who are reading for the romance, not the plot, or both idk so I'm typing this rn just so if you don't want to spoil it for yourself you'll have the chance not to :) just scroll down and back up until you see #14

|

|

|

|

|

|

v

A little bit of both. There will be a harem with the top few candidates whom the mc will feel most comfortable with or more 'attracted to'.

Question #14: 4thyyY
Wtf did she (Ash) really have google in her head?

Answer #14:
Uh no, not really, but one could assume that she read the dictionary (for an unknown reason...) and memorized the definitions of all the words she read :)

That's all for the Q&A~ I'll be making another one once I have a collection of more questions so feel free to ask them if you feel like being mentioned in the next Q&A special :) The next chapter will be out soon so keep your notifications on! Working on some illustrations for the story. As always, likes, bookmarks, comments, and any type of positive engagement are hugely appreciated! Hope you enjoyed today's special update ^^ Have a nice day~