1~ Harmless Pranks

Asia POV

"Here give me your phone and we will prank text him." Tina laughed as she snatched my phone out of my phone.

Tina began to quickly text away on my phone and typed in a number.
"Are you sure that is his number? " I asked rolling onto my back and throwing some Swedish fish into my phone.
"I'm pretty sure." Tina laughed and handed me back the phone. I read over the text and laughed at her stupid actions.

"Now what type of prank is texting Evan a message that say 'Hey, I can see you through your window." I asked laughing.
"A good one and now shut up! " Tina laughed as I looked through my contact so that I can find my 'main nigga' and tell him to come over. A name caught my attention though before my eyebrow cocked up in confusion.

"Hey Tina, I already have Even's number so you must have put the wrong numbers in."
I said laughing.

"Oh, oops! Whatever it's just a harmless prank. If they text back we can just say that they were the wrong number." Tina shrugged as she opened a bag of goldfish.

"True." I stated and grabbed my phone and laid on my bed so that I could check out Instagram.

Jason POV

DING

My phone rang signaling that I received a text message. I looked down at my phone and read the message. 'Hey, I can see you through your window.'
I looked up at the open blinds to my window and quickly stood up and closed them.
"CHRISTOPHER!" I shouted to my gang member.
"YES BOSS!" I herd Christopher yell back from the tech room.
" I need you to track this number. It just texted me a weird message and I need to know who it is." I said handing him my iPhone. Chris just nodded and took my phone from my hand and hooked it up to his computer and started doing some weird tracking shit on it. I mean I know how to do it but instead of 30 minutes, Chris can do it in two.

"I got them." Chris said looking over the map.
"The address is 995 maple berry dr." Chris said writing it down.
"Can you hack their phone's camera and see what these guys look like." I said biting my finger. Chris nodded his head and started clicking away until a video screen popped up showing a girl sitting on the floor. The girl was pretty but she wasn't all that, but I would totally smash.

"The camera is now facing away from the person using the device." Chris said.
"Flip it so I can see the person on the phone." I demanded pulling the lid off of my water and taking a gulp of it.

Chris flipped the camera around so that I could see the girl looking down at the screen. I choked on my water once I saw the beautiful girl looking down at the phone.
"Oh my god." I whispered.
"Damn she sure is a beauty."Chris muttered.
"Holy shit she is gorgeous." I agreed taking in her appearance.

"I need you to hook my phone to hers so that I can monitor everything she does and have the ability to see her." I stated sitting down in the big comfy chair.

"Got it boss." Christopher nodded and got to work.

I sat there and thought about the girl's face, letting my head wander off and picture different romantic scenarios in my head.

"Done." Chris spoke handing me my phone and a thick document.

"What is this?" I asked.
"I was able to access her personal file so, there." Chris nodded.
"Your the best Christopher." I complimented.
"No problem boss." Chris smiled.

I walked back to my office and pushed everything I was working on to the side. I slipped on the reading glasses that I fucking hated and started to analyze the documents.

Name: Anastasia Marie Lopez

What a beautiful name.

Age: 14
Weight: Y/W ( your weight)
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican and Irish

Damn. She is spanish and Irish? Someone is a little fiesty I bet. I looked through the packet until I was able to come across her birth certificate.

Mother: Rose Ann O'Neil

Father: Michael David Lopez

I analyzed the pictures of her mother and father. Her mom was very beautiful. Anastasia had her mother's features. Her mom had platnum blonde hair and bright grey/ blue eyes. Her father had dark curly hair, dark brown eyes and chocolate skin.

I countinued to look throught the documents until I found a couple printed photos. They were picture throughout Anastasia's school years. I smiled at her third grade picture. She use to be so chubby. It was adorable.

"Christopher! Do a background check on Anastasia's family! Also I want you to pull up every social media she has!" I yelled to Chris.

"Got it Boss!"

As I waited, I pulled out my phone and looked at Anastasia through my phone she was eating candy and laughing at her friend.

"OMG, TINA! ANDREW POSTED ON INSTA!" Anastasia squealed to her friend. A frown took over m face as they both looked down at the screen and gushed about how 'hot' he was. I hooked my phone to my computer and looked at the boy's account. He wasn't even all that. Jealousy flowed through my veins until I herd a knock on the door.

"Come in." I stated as I intently watched the computer.

"Hey Boss, I got all of her accounts and her family background."

"Nice." I said as Chris handed me this time a hardrive.

"I thought that this would be easier to analyze and keep track of. Everything that I gave you previously and the new is on here." Chris smiled.

"Thanks, you are dismissed."

I quickly plugged the hard drive into my computer and opened all the links to her accounts. I had to make a bunch of fake accounts. I made all of them under girl names so that she wouldn't be creeped tha a random guy is trying to follow her.

She accepted my instagram request and I practically jumped in my seat with excitement.

I scrolled through her insta on my phone as all her files downloaded onto my computer. She looked so beautiful in all her pictures. I screenshoted all of them and made a album on my phone of her, seetting my favoritesas my lock and home screen. I downloaded every social networking app onto my phone and made a folder labled "My baby❤️".

------

I've spent a week reading through all of her files, school forms, articles, essays, certificate on Anastasia.

I can't to finally get me hands on my baby girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEYYY what did you think?

Should I countinue?

Please comment your opinion. It really helps the writer. Thanks ;*