8~Shopping

RECAP:

"What do you do for a living?" I asked curiously. Jason stopped and then looked up at me. He stayed silent for a moment. He stood up and faced towards me.

"I am the leader of The Souterrians." he stated, making my heart drop, and my knees weak.

——————————

Jason POV

The sun shone into my face through the slit in the curtain. I groaned and rolled over. I could feel something tickling my nose. I wiggled my nose and opened my eyes to see what it is. Curls cascaded over my face. Asia.

I smiled at the butterflies that swormed my stomach at the thought of Asia. I reached my arm over and brought her closer to my body.

"Goodmorning baby." I whispered in her ear. She rolled over so that her face was in my neck. She straddled my waist.

"Look at me beautiful." I said wanting to see her beautiful face. All I herd was her giggle but, it was a weird giggle. It didn't sound like Asia.

"Anastasia? Baby?" I asked placing my hands on her hips.

She shot up and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Who the hell is Anastasia?" Ashley demanded.

Ashley was one of my ex girlfriends, well more like fuck toy. I just happen to keep her around longer then all of my other toys. I dropped her after I felt that I was cheating on Asia, even thought we weren't together.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled pushing her off of me. I frantically looked around the room hoping to see Asia.

"Whats wrong Jasey?" Ashley asked trying to climb back ontop of me. I climbed back against the headboard. Then booked out of the room.

"Asia!" I called out while running around the house.

I walked out the front door and saw Anastasia walking out with a duffle bag.

"Asia! Baby!" I yelled out. Asia turned around and looked up at me before she gave me a hateful look.

"Where are you going princess?" I asked holding tightly onto her hips.

"I'm leaving you." she said simply before walking away.

I tried to move, but I couldn't. All I wanted to do was sprint towards her and wrap her in my arms and tell her everything I love about her. But I couldn't move. As she got farther I started to panic. Finally my body listened to my mind and I ran towards her. I ran faster and faster but all she did was get farther.

My eyes filled with tears until eventually I dropped to the ground. Tears poured from my eyes as I screamed for Asia.

"Anastasia! Please come back! Please! ANASTASIA!" I whaled in hope she would come back for me.

__

"ANASTASIA!" I yelled as I jolted upwards in my bed. I looked around the room. I was in my room. Asia's Koala bear laid next to me but no Asia. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran out the room.

I jolted down the steps and ran into the kitchen, only to see Asia with a box of cereal in her hand.

"Anastasia!" I yelled in excitement. I ran towards her, and picked her up by the waist.