2~ Get It

Asia POV

Its been one year and things are starting to feel a litltle uncomfortable. Everytime I go onto a boy's instagram, my app will close out. Everytime I try to like a guy's picture on social media, I'm lucky if it will let me. At first I just thought it was my phone but then I realized that it was the same on everyone else's phone or computer.

It's getting on my nerves.

Not only that, one night when there was a bad storm my window screen went missing. I told my parents and I didnt think much of it because I though it might be in the yard, or somewhere in the neighborhood, but no. Missing.

Everynight when I go to bed I lock the windows, I started to realize that the windows were sometimes unlocked or slightly cracked when I woke up.

Everything is just... eery.

I pushed the thoughts to the side and countinue to listen to the lesson. I was in math right now and I fucking hate it.

I tapped my pencil since I finished the assinment and watched the clock. I watched the hand tick, tick, tick by.

The bell rang and I smiled big as I gathered my things and walked to my locker to get my bookbag. I shoved all of my homework inside and fast walked to theb bus loop. I havn't gotten my driver's lisence yet, but I do got my perment.

I sat on the buus andd plugged in my earphone and had a jam session in my head. I scrolled through my phone. I've been noticing that there is a very small, dim, red light right next to my camera that is always on. I've asked my friends who also had the iphone 4s if it was the same for them. None of them had it.

I countinued to look down at my phone until I felt something hard hit the back of my head. I quickly grabbed the back of my head to ease the pain. The object fell next to me. IT WAS A FUCKING WHOLE APPLE!

Who the fuck throws apples at people's heads

I turned around to see Charles and all of his friends laughing at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are douchedick!" I yelled at Charles waving my hands in the air. Charles leaned over the seat and grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of himself.

"Charles, give me my phone back!" I said irritated as I tried to grab it.

"Fine. Here." Charles said throwing it on the floor and kicking it under my bus seat. I leaned down to grab my phone feeling my eyes watering up. Once I got my phoneI saw that my phone now had a small crack in the bottom right corner. At leastit wasnt really bad.

"Fuck! Fucking cuntbag cracked it.." I whispered to myself. I ducked down in my seat and plugged my earphones back in. Tears slowely started to cascade down my cheeks as I analyzed the crack.

Once the bus stopped at my stop I stood up only to be tripped by Charles. I landed right on my fucking face. The whole bus erupted into laughter and I quickly stood up and ran off the bus. I noticed a black ferrari parked in the small parking lot in my neighborhood near the park. Who got a ferrari?

I just shook it off and quickly wipped at my eyes and walked home, but the tears wouldnt stop.

Fucking Charles.

Jason POV

I smiled as I watched Anastasia walk off the bus, but it was quickly wiped off as I saw her wipping at her face through my binoculars. I was currently parked in my black ferrari watching my princess.

She had tears running down her face. My heart dropped when I noticed that she stopped an stared at my car for a few seconds. She was looking directly at me. I knew she wasnt really looking at me because of the heavy tint, but it still made my heart flutter. It only lasted a couple second before she countinued walking home. I got to figure out what the hell happen today that she was crying.

I looked up at the clock and then went onto my phone so thatI could rewind Anastasia's camera footage back 30 min.

Anastasia looked fine. She was just looking down at her phone with her earplugs in until I saw something red hit the side of her head. I paused the footage only to notice it was an apple. My face heated red as I saw pain wash through her features and her grab the back of her head.

"Who the fuck do you think you are douchedick?" she yelled behind her. I kind of laughed at that. Soon her phone was snatched and I was looking at some kid.

"Give me my phone back, Charles!" Asia yelled. Charles. Ooh you just wait.

"Fine. Here." He said looking up at her.

The phone was thrown to the floor and it was all black before Asia's tear stained face came into view on the camera.

"Fuck. Fucking cuntbag cracked it!" She whispered to herself.

I was furious at this moment. I closed out of it and through my phone into the passenger seat and reversed out of the parking lot racing home.

"Christopher! I need camera footage from bus 12 from Wood Pine high school!" I yelled the minute I walked in through the front door.

"Got it!" Chris hollard back at me.

I ran to the computer space only to see the footage pulled up.

I watched the whole thing, feeling my blood boil.

"I need this boy's adress now." I stated. Chris nodded and printed it out.

"Thanks Chris." I said as I raced back out side to my car and typed the adress into my GPS.

Chris is going to get it.

Asia POV

The next morning I woke up to mny alarm. I reached and dismissed the alarm. I groaned and rolled over onto the pillow next to me to only smell a foreign scent. It smelled almost like... cologne. It doesnt smell like my brother's either. I crinckled my face in curiosity. I took another whiff. Damn, that shit smells good asf.

I sat up only to feel a cool breeze through the window. A loud thud from outside my window was herd and I cocked and eyebrow up in curiosity. I got up to see that the window was half way open this time. I ran over to the window only to see a dark shadow run into the woods from my house. My heart dropped to my ass in realization. Wait.. what if... no... yes... maybe? Yeah fuck that I'm sleeping in the guest bed tonight.

I walked to the bathroom not being able to focus from the event I just witness. I pulled on some black leggings and a hoodie from my high school. I didnt bother putting any make up on today. I grabbed my bookbag and ran to the bus stop. I walked on and dreaded the fact that Charles sat in the seat across from me.

Once we got to Charles' stop I tensed up. I peaked up to see a black and blue faced Charles. His lip was busted, His right eye was swollen and black. His left eyes had a fish shaped bruise under it along with a swollen purple nose. Small cuts scattered his cheeks and all I could do was sit there and gawk at him.

Charles looked up at me and he tensed in... fright. The fuck? He gulped and sat in his assign seat, squishing himself against the metal was of the bus avoiding my eyes.

What the fuck happen?

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! These next few chapters are going to be more like fillers for Asia's next few years. OKay? OKay

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

SUGGESTIONS ARE AMAZING

love you.