10 ~ Plans

Asia POV

I watched Jason go into the kitchen while I sat on the couch. I've came up with a plan. I have been pretending that I love Jason so that he trusts me, then when we get home, I'm running away on my own.

Jason entered the room and I gave him a loving look. A happy look washed over his features. He had a sandwich in his hand. He leaned it towards me offering me a bite. I looked him in his eye as I slowly bit the sandwich. He watched me intently, swallowing hard.

I smirked and then leaned back on the couch. Jason kept his eyes on me focused at my every movement. I swung my legs over his lap and licked my lips. Jason put his sandwich down on the plate and leaned down clutching my waist, placing his lips onto mine. It took everything in me to force myself to kiss the psychopath in front of me.

I ran my hand through his hair, lightly tugging at it. Soon I pulled away since I couldn't take kissing him anymore. He had a disappointed look on his face but quickly got over it. He rested his head in the crook of my neck, lightly pecking it.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I said patting his back so that I could get up.  He unwillingly pulled away and let me get up. I quickly went to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the water on and started splashing my face with cold water. I only need to get through the rest of tonight, then tomorrow we are boarding a plane, and I am getting the fuck out of here.

I kept splashing my face trying to wash away all the stress and worry.

"Asia? Are you alright?" I herd a deep voice say through the door.

I sighed and dryed my face off not bothering to answer.

"Anastasia!" Jason raised his voice pounding the door.

I flung the door open and looked up at Jason. 

"Why wouldnt you answer me?" he asked me, moving wet pieces of hair from my face.

"Sour throat." I said making my voice raspy.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Jason asked grabbing my hand. I just shook my head no.  Jason rose and eyebrow pursing his lips to the side before nodding. He placed his hand on the small of my back before leading me upstairs.

"We should probably finish packing baby." Jason said before opening the door to his bedroom. The God awful bedroom that I was forced to share with this psycho. 

I nodded my head smiling up at him before he gave me a cheeky one. He pulled the unfinished packed suitcases out of the closet before placing them on the bed.

I thought about the weather in Florida during this time of the year. The days are warm but boy the nights are chilly. I also needed to pack and outfit for when I'm on the run. I grabbed a loose black hoodie and black leggings. I also grabbed my black beanie and shoved the outfit deep in the suitcase so that Jason wouldn't notice and recognize it. 

I finished grabbing other things o knew I would need for when I escape. I zipped up my suitcase.

"Done already?" Jason laughed at me. I just laughed along with him.
"I don't know, just an easy packer." I shrugged. Light one around since I'm gonna have to hall around my shit while I outrun Jason. 

I sat there playing with my finger thinking through my plan over again, making sure everything was perfect. 

"You're beautiful, you know that right?"  Jason asked while standing between my legs. His large hands rested on my thighs. He leaned in closer to me. His nose was touching mine and I could feel his minty breath on my lips. I couldn't stop him or it would blow my cover. He leaned on and kissed the corner of my mouth before his butterfly kisses continued into my jaw and down my neck.

"I love you so much Anastasia. So, so, so much baby." he mumbled against my neck, leaving light pecks all over the area. I feel my stomach tingle, but pushed away the feeling, not risking what I planned.

He leaned down so his head was rested in the crook of my neck. I felt him take a deep breath.

"Cuddle with me?" Jason asked softly. I forced myself to say yes before he backed away from me and placed the suitcases by the door.  He pulled his shirt and joggers off only leaving him in his boxers. I looked his body up and down. My goodness the kid at be crazy but he is sculpted like a god.

He smirked at me.
"Would you like me to get out something you can sleep in?" He asked. I nodded before falling back on the extremely comfortable bed. I laid there until I felt someone standing infront of me.

Jason POV

I placed my t shirt and one of her thongs in her hands. She sat up not noticing what I gave her to wear and walked towards the bathroom. I sat on my phone and waited under the covers for her to come out.

My eyes shot up when she walked out of the bathroom. Her long, brown curls  weren't pulled back in a braid anymore but flowing past her shoulders. Her thick, smooth, brown legs were inviting me, my white shirt stopping at the mid of her thigh. Her perked nipples pocket at the shirt. I bit my lip at the knowledge that she wasn't wearing a bra and what hid under that t-shirt was a black, skimpy Calvin Klein's thong.

She walked over the hamper opening the closet door and bending over to pull the hamper out from under the shelf. My breath hitches at the sight of the bottom of her cheeks and the thin black fabric that hid away Asia's flower from me came into view. She placed the clothes in the hamper before pushing the hamper back under the shelf and standing up. She pulled the shirt back down and walked out the closet closing the door. 

My eyes were practically bluffing out of my head right now. She lifted the covers up and climbed under them. She got settled in and pulled the covers up to under her chin and looked up at me with a smile, finally revealing her gorgeous face to me.

"You are so damn beautiful." I said perching up on my arm so I was side hovering Asia. Her cheeks got red. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her body into mine.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to be able to hold you, be close to you, kiss you..." I trailed off licking my lips allowing my eyes to travel down to hers. I leaned down grabbing her knee and hooking it around my hip, I could feel a hard on starting to form.
I could see something in her eyes, but it wasn't affection... it was fear, disgust?

"Is there something wrong baby?" I asked her trailing my hand up her body, resting it on her hip while I massaged it.

"I don't want to take things too far." she said looking down. But there was also something in her voice, like she was lying.

" I won't ever make you do anything you don't want to do." She nodded, resting her head on the pillow. I leaned over and turned the lamp off , leaving the room dark. I turned back over and laid down on the pillow holding onto Asia like she would disappear.

I pray to God that this visit with her mother will go smoothly, I can't afford loosing her.

---------------------
I updated !! I love you guys and tell me what you think about this chapter.

Like and comment

Llloooovvveeee yyyooouuuu