3~ Encounter

Asia POV

"Alright mom! I love you!" I yelled as I ran out the door to my new car. My Abuelo (grandfather) got it for me for my seventeenth birthday.

I was on my way to the mall to meet up with my friend Rose. I waited at the red lighht and let my mind wander.

I started thinking about the past three years . Everything started getting weird when I was 14, with the whole social media thing. Now Charles doesn't even breath in my direction, along with all his other friends.

Ever since that strange night when I was 15 and I smelled the scent on m pillow, I tried to sleep in the guest room. It made no difference though. THe window wouldn't be open in the guest rom, but the smell was still evident on the pillow right next to me. After that I just gave up and went back to my regular room.

I soon pulled into the parking lot to the mall. Me and Rose along with a couple of friends are going to spring break vacation in two days, so we decided to go shopping for clothes. We are visiting the Bahamas and I'm so excited.

I walked into the mall and saw Rose sitting at one of the tables. I walked over and greeted her. We made our way to a small surf shop and started looking for bathing suits. I picked out a few bottoms and tops to try on. I soon remembered mom telling me that I need to pick up a swimsuit for my brother.

I walked over to the men's section and started looking at them. Not watching where I was going I bumped into someone on accident. I was about to say sorry before a mad looking man turned around. The minute he turned around his jaw was clenched and his ears and cheeks were red.

"Watch where-" he started to demand before he stopped. His lips were parted almost as in awe. I couldn't see much of his face behing the dark shades, but I can tell you, he was attracive. He was about 6 foot and had carmal colored hair styled into a quiff. He was definetly built with his muscular arms and chest.

"I'm sorry I wasnt watching where I was going." I apologized stepping back. He stepped forward with me though. I could slightly see his eyes through his shades analyzing my face. He grabbed my small hand with his big hand and light rubbed his thumb across mine.

"You're very beautiful." He stated soon averting his eyes to looking my body up and down. I started to feel a liittle insecure about myself. Maybe today wasnt a great day to wear shorts and the tight top.

"Thank you but I better get going." I said before quickly turnerd around.

Jason POV

"Thank you but I better get going." She said before quickly leaving. I watched her ass bounce with every step making my mouth water.

I didnt expect to see her in this section. I thought she went into the dressing room, probably why i was paying more attention to the dressing rooms then around me. But when I saw her face that was actually looking up at me I wanted to faint. I dont think I ever realized how short she is compared to me, It's fucking adorable.

I'm also in the men's section to find a swimsuit for the Bahmas. You didnt think that I was going to let my baby girl go with out me did you?

I watched back over to the dressing room. Her friend was waiting there for Asia to come out. I also watched the door to make sure no horny boys would come in and see my girl. The cashier guy was obviously gay since he has been looking at me and licking his lips. Not only that, he kept throwing me random winks and shit.

I herd the curtains open to the dressing room only to see Asia standing there in a blue bikini top that had some random curtain thing hanging over the boobs. I like that one. She spun around in the black bottomms that had ruffled outlining. and DAMN THAT ASS IS LOOKING NICE!

"OMG Asia! You look fucking perfect in that." Her friend said examining her.

"I don't know. I feel like I look kind of... pudgy." Asia said looking in thee mirror and examining her tummy and looking at her back.

"Rose, be honest.Does this give me muffin top?" Asia asked her friend apparently named Rose. What the fuck is that? Maybe I should google it...

"What?! Are you serious? You look perfect I would kill for your body!" Rose exclaimed. Preach Rose!

I dont know what Asia is talking about. I want to just go over there and pull her back into the dressing room and tell her everything I love about her.

"Your getting it." Rose stated.

"I dont-" Asia was cut off.

"Your getting it." Rose confirmed.

Asia huffed and walked back into the dressing room. I grabbed a pair of swim trunks and waited for Asia to come out.

" Alright i'm going to try this on and you go pay for that." Rose told Asia. Asia nodded and started walking up to the counter. I followed behind her.

Asia set her things on the counter. I stepped up and placed my things on the counter as well.

"Yo! What are you doing." Asia said trying to push me to the side, like that would do anything.

"All of it together." I demanded and the guy quickly nodded ringing everything up.

"Excuse me, but what in the hell do you think you are doing?" Asia questioned. I just ignored her.

"That will be $84.96" The cashier said. I nodded and handed him a $100 out of my wallet. HIs eyes widen but shook it off.

"I need that in two seperate bags. Thanks." I said.

Once I recieved both bags Asia was standing the looking annoyed.

"Here." I said handing her bag. Her face dropped from annoyed to shock.

"Oh! You didn't have to do that, I could have paid for myself." She said shyly.

" My pleasure." I smiled big down at her. Jeez she was the only person that I could focus on.

"Thank you though. I appreciate that." She blushed looking down at her feet lightly shuffling them.

"Any day beautiful." I said.

-------After the mall----

Asia POV

My cheeks were probably shining red for how embarrased I was.

"I'll see you later gorgeous." The mystery man said.

The guy turned around and exited the store. I turned back to Rose and continued shopping for the rest of the day.

I couldn't get the man out of my mind, but something was a little off about him

-------------------

HEY GUYS
What do you think?

Anyway, the next chapter is going to be a continuation off of this so.... yeah