𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐓he man turned around as if expecting someone, his blue eyes sending a wave of electricity through my body

𝐓he man turned around as if expecting someone, his blue eyes sending a wave of electricity through my body. I looked at him up and down and noticed some scars on his face. Besides that, he's like a Greek God.

His muscular body was visible through his black suit, his hair slightly messy, and I'd say he has the perfect height. 

He impatiently looked at his watch and rolled his eyes. After waiting for a few more seconds, he turned around and headed for the door, followed by a woman.

Who is he?

"Hey," I said. "Do you know the man who was standing there?"

"The one with the blue eyes?"

"Yeah."

"Uhh..." She hesitated for a moment. "He's no one. Very little is known about him, and I think it should stay that way." 

She knows something.

"Why?"

"He's no one, okay? Just let it go."

I frowned. When I want to know something, I don't give up until I get my answers.

"You know something, don't you?"

Ignoring my question, she sighed and drove away. After we got on the road, she said-

"I'll say this," she stopped at the red light, adding a dramatic effect to the scene. "Curiosity killed the cat."

𝐀fter taking a shower, I decided to watch a movie to take my mind off things. It took a while to look for a movie, but I found a movie that looked interesting-

Fly High.

{A/N: sorry for the interruption, but please note that this isn't a real movie; I made it up.}

I read the short movie introduction on Wikipedia and watched the three-minute trailer. The trailer was decent at first, but I was taken back by surprise after hearing the line, "Soon...soon"  by the blue-eyed character, Leon Mars.

I've heard that somewhere. And that's not all-

He looks like the man from earlier but younger.

Pausing the video, I opened a new tab and searched Leon Mars actor. With shaky hands, I hit the enter key.

Leon Mars (Fly High) / Actor

Elias Roman

"Elias Roman...?"

I clicked on the bold text to search him up and decided to do some research. I look through his pictures throughout the years, and he's dazzling.

However, his picture collection was discontinued after his twenty-year-old picture. Disappointed, I went onto another website to learn more about him.