𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

𝐓here I sat, thinking about the run-in I had with the girl yesterday

The girl in the white dress, to be exact. 

"Do I know her from somewhere?" I asked myself as I drew a quick sketch of her in my notebook. I was interrupted when someone knocked on the door and came in without permission. 

"James," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"How'd you know it was me?" He asked with a muffled voice, kicking the door close. 

"Did you steal food from the fridge again?" 

"Maybe. What are you doing?"

He peeked over my shoulder and swallowed his food, placing his plate next to my notebook. 

"Oh-hoo," he teased. "Who's this, Romeo?"

"Make yourself useful for once. I need your help."

"What's the magic word?"

I looked up at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.

"Joking, joking. What is it?"

"I want information on this girl," I said, standing up to close the blinds. "I want a file of her information on my table by midnight," I ripped out the sketch and handed it to him.

He looked at me as if not knowing what to do. Does he need me to dismiss him?

"You're dismissed. Now go." 

"No," he said, staring at the sketch. "I don't even know who the fuck this-" 

I walked over and placed my arm on his shoulder. 

"You know, there's a wonderful invention called the security camera. Research it if you must, and write an essay about what you've learned about them," I patted his shoulder and walked out.

"𝐒ir, if we don't close the deal soon, I'm afraid they'll be a threat to us," said Grayson.

"No. The risk is too big. Say we do accept the deal- what if they betray us?"

Grayson stared at Leo, who opposed his idea. I watched as the two argued back and forth, and, finally having enough of their nonsense, I slammed my hand hard on the table, getting everyone's attention. 

"You all know me- I'm not a patient man. I want decisions to be made as quickly as possible. I will discuss this further with Antonio and James. You no longer take part in this."

"But-"

"My decision is final. If you can't help me with this deal, then I suppose there is no point in including you."

Grayson clenched his fists and walked out, slamming the door shut. As for Leo, he walked out without fighting back. After they both left, Antonio spoke up.