queen on fire

JUST LAST MONTH AIDA moved into the palace with Draco and she already knew of some things that she wanted to change. She was still a virgin to his world, and occasionally the thought of being Queen scared her, but she knew Draco would be right there beside her the entire time. The click of the bathroom door brought her attention away from the window and towards a dripping wet shirtless Draco.

His gray sweatpants hung low on his waist, revealing his not so small package.

She gulped.

Blue and green eyes trailed up his body while her pink tongue darted out over her lower lip.

"Oh my. It's my time to shine."

"Please no." Aida pleaded with her wolf, "don't be such a slut Verity." But instead of a reply, she got a hard wall blocking her out.

"Hi Tobi," Verity purred.

"I'm Draco," he stood there staring into the gold eyes his mate was currently wearing.

"I know," standing on her tiptoes she pressed herself against him, loving the feeling of his warm skin through her thin silk robe. "But I want to see Tobi."

Draco could feel her nipples harden against his chest and he drew in a shaky breath.

"Verity!" Aida scolded after finally opening the link.

"Shut up Aida." And then the barrier was closed again.

"Hello love." Pushing her against the wall the two kissed feverishly. Their tongues clashing as Tobias dominated Amity. His teeth pressed against the area, but not hard enough to break the skin.

Sparks exploded throughout Aida's body and a moan escaped her lips as his canines traced the area where her mark would go.

The feeling of his warm body leaving hers caused her to open her eyes. "Aida. Verity, I need Aida," his voice was breathless and full of panic.

"Draco?"

"Celeste," he whispered. "I can't," he paused, "I can't mark you right now," she went to tell him that that was okay but instead she doubled over. "Celeste?"

"Dra-" she screamed. "What's happening?" Stumbling over to the bed Aida curled up in a ball, "I feel like I'm on fire."

"You're in heat," throwing her back she let out another painful moan. "Celeste I can't stay. If I stay Tobias is going to take over and I don't want our first time together to be because you're in heat." She watched his eyes glaze over indicating he was mind linking with someone, "Talia and the others are coming."

"Okay," she let out another whimpered.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart," his lips brushed over her forehead. A whisper of a kiss. "I'm so sorry." He backed away quickly, afraid to hurt her.

"My parents, call them." And then she blacked out.

"What's up," Jason casually slung an arm over Talia's shoulders after calling everyone into the room, per Aida's request. She had only woken up a few hours prior, but even then she slipped in and out of consciousness.

"I need to see him."

"No," Jason scolded her, "absolutely not. He will rip you to shreds."

"I don't see why that's such a big deal. If she gets hurt she gets hurt." Chris shrugged, "it's on her." The room went silent, they knew about Chris's hatred for Aida; it wasn't a secret, but no one knew why.

"What the fuck did you just say to my daughter?"

"Oh jeez, maman not now." But Blaise ignored her daughter, her body advancing towards the Lycan. Blaise smiled in a very sweet but sarcastic way.