a trip downstairs

AIDA PARKED HER CAR, heels clicking along the ground as she walked into Draco's office building. The inside was gorgeous, decorated with whites, grays and blacks. She smiled at everyone who went by her, some smiled back but most just bowed.

Weird.

A hand rested on her slightly protruding belly when the doors to the elevator shut and the gears in her mind were finally set in motion. Everyone working on the first floor was a part of the pack, that's why nobody questioned her. It was a big pack, the biggest in the entire Kingdom and she was new, so no one was upset at the fact that she didn't know everyone's name. When Aida stepped out of the list, it became apparent to her that she had no idea where her mates office actually was.

Guess I'll just have to follow my nose.

"Ma'am," a voice called out to her. "Ma'am you aren't allowed in there." A blonde girl who looked to be a little older than Aida stood up from her desk. Her lips were badly overdrawn, making one side a little bigger than the other. The shirt she wore made it hard for her breasts to stay inside the thin cloth, and her nipples were poking through. What she wore definitely wasn't work appropriate.

"Could you call him and let him know I'm here?" The girl looked her up and down a disgusting look on her face,

"No, Mr. Rivers doesn't have any meetings scheduled for right now and even if he did he wouldn't meet with you."

Aida gritted her teeth, feeling one of her sons kick with anger.

Draco needs to fire this bitch.

Draco stepped out of his office and looked between the two females. A smile on his face when he saw his pregnant mate, yet his eyes were filled with concern at the fact that she had driven herself and the babies all the way to see him.

"Mr. Rivers this lady is here to see but she doesn't have a meeting so I didn't let her in."

"Sarah, this lady," Draco pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He had never liked Sarah, she was too...pushy. Always forcing people to do what she wanted them, abusing her power as his assistance, and she flirted with him. "Is my wife, she doesn't need an appointment to see me."

With a small smirk on her face Aida fell into the open arms of her mate.

"Always send her in, even if I'm in a meeting."

Sarah's face fell and then a feeble 'yes sir' escaped her lips.

"Sweetheart, I wasn't expecting to see you," he pulled Aida onto his lap, her stomach small enough they could sit chest to chest.

"I thought maybe we could get some lunch?"

He smiled and kissed her slowly, loving the feeling of her lips on his. "I know just the place, come on." His hand extended out for her to take.

Sarah watched her boss and his so called wife walk out and hand in hand jealousy rolling off of her body. She hated Mrs. Rivers because she was everything she strived to be. She was beautiful without even trying. When she first came in, Sarah was awestruck by her beauty, her hair was perfectly wavy, her lips were naturally plump, freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. She was curvy, but it was obvious she worked hard to stay in shape.

Aida woke up to someone shaking her. With a grunt her hands flew out trying to connect with the person who was disturbing her sleep. A deep chuckle flowed through her ears. She squinted, trying to look for Draco. She glared at Draco, but he just leaned down so their lips were brushing.

"Get dressed."

Pushing him off she walked over to the closer, Staring at his retreating figure she opted for monochrome black outfits and slid into her red bottomed heels. Brushing her hair into a slick back pony she fixed her gaze on the reflection of Draco, his all black suit wasn't completely all black, instead it had been paired with a red tie. "Well," she smirked, her lips pressing against his own. It was quite the needy kiss but she couldn't help herself. "Don't you look dashing. So where are we going?"