fourteen years later

THE GROUND BENEATH AIDA was wet, but she didn't mind as she watched her kids, Adonis, Percy, Cairo, and Odessa race around the backyard. Doni tackled Cairo into the green ground and like the mother she was Aida yelled at them to be more careful. Percy and Odessa were playing one-on-one soccer, their voices carrying as they kept score of who was winning. Her head turned as she heard, small feet racing towards her. "Why aren't you playing with your siblings?"

Echo just smiled and handed her mother the bundle of flowers the gardener had just given her as a present. "Will you paint them?"

Aida smiled and kissed Echo's cheek, "of course." They were outside for four more hours, until the warmth of the sun disappeared and the wind began to pick up. "Wash your hands, we're having spanakopita for dinner."

Despite being thirteen years of age, Percy let out a groan and stomped his foot on the ground. "Perseus Jordan Rivers—"

The mudroom door clicked open and Aida's scolding was interrupted as the kids turned their attention to see who had just walked in.

"Daddy!" Echo screeched happily and raced towards her father.

Percy shot his mother a mischievous glance and then took off in the same direction as his youngest sister.

With a sigh, Aida leaned against the kitchen counter waiting for her husband and kids to walk through the entryway.

Draco walked into the kitchen with a giant smile on his face as he listened to his daughter babble away about her day. Setting Echo onto her feet, he leaned down and kissed his wife gently as they were still in the presence of their children. "Spanakopita?" Draco asked, his Greek accent had gotten thicker over the years and Aida loved it. Behind him, Percy whined loudly and stomped his foot once more. "Perseus Xavier, I know you did not just stomp your feet."

The teenager went quiet and trained his attention on the white floor.

"Percy, I know you don't like spanakopita, because it has spinach, but it's good for you, do you know why?"

He shook his head, his ears turning a little red from embarrassment.

"Spinach is good for you because then you'll be healthy and won't have tummy aches. I'll make you whatever you want for breakfast tomorrow as long as you have some spanakopita for dinner tonight, okay?" Ruffling his hair, she shooed him back towards the dinner table. They ate dinner and shared stories about their day and what they were looking forward to tomorrow during their first day of school.

After pressing a kiss on Echo's forehead, Aida and Draco slipped out of her room and towards their own room. Draco stared at his wife in the mirror as he watched her wash her face. "Stop looking at me like that Draco," she scolded, knowing where that look normally led. He narrowed his eyes at her and stepped forward causing her breath to hitch.

"Can I finish putting my oil on, Master?"

"Two minutes," was all he said as he turned on his heel and strutted off to the bedroom.

Finishing her routine, she sauntered out of the room and stood between his legs, her eyes wide with excitement.

**steam**

"On your stomach," he whispered into her ear before moving to stand behind her.

A smile spread across her face and she slid onto the silk sheets, presenting her backside to him. His breath hitched and Aida felt butterflies in her stomach; thirteen years later and they still managed to render each other speechless.

He trailed a finger up her leg and dipped it into her soaking core.

Her gasps and moans filled the room as he rocked his finger in and out, mimicking what his member would be doing in a few moments.