bloodshed

WITH THEIR CROWNS ON their head and their hands clasped together, the Lycan Gods surveyed the plot of land they were occupying for the solstice celebration.

"Is the bunker ready?" Aida asked Draco as they neared the edge of the forest.

He nodded, "it's ready."

"Good," she murmured. The rest of the walk to the waterfall was silent. The only sounds were their steady footsteps and breathing and the occasional bird.

"Sweetheart," Draco sighed and turned to his mate. Cupping her face with both hands, he smiled sadly, his eyes red and brimming with tears. "I want—need you to hide with the women and children."

"What?" Aida asked bewildered. "No! I'm going with you, it's my Kingdom too."

"I know that," he whispered, "that's why I need you to stay safe. If something happens to me, the Kingdom will still have you as their Queen. I need you to promise me that you'll stay in the bunker."

"I can't do that," she cried, shaking her head.

"Promise me Aida," he gripped her chin harshly. "I love you."

**steamy**

"I promise," she whispered, weakly before kissing him with salty lips. As they retired to their rooms, their hearts full of love and their eyes of lust, the only thing that mattered was each other. Letting the dress fall to her knees the Queen joined her King in the tub. Although it was more like a pool, filled with warm water and bubbles. The warm water washed away her stress. The rose petals floating on the surface and the candles whose shadows danced on the cream walls, along with the feeling of being in her mates arms offered a new sense of love and security.

Her head rotated to one side as soft buttery lips brushed along her neck. Slowly but swiftly as to not spill any water she turned to him, her eyes returning to their natural state as Aida regained control. Teasingly slow their lips pressed together. The delicateness was something neither of them were familiar with. They were slow like molasses out of a jar.

Draco's lips trailed down her face and towards his mark.

Warmth spread throughout her body when he kissed it, but that warmth was replaced with fire when he sunk his canines in again. Unlike the first time there was no pain, only pleasure. A plea passed through her lips, begging him to make love.

The pair groaned as the King courted her, his sex slowly hammering away in the Queen. His lips attached to her nipple, licking, sucking, and biting while she tossed her head back, hair floating in the water. The water around them sloshed around adding a new pleasure to the somewhat taboo feeling.

The water and his lips and his hands became too much for the hybrid Queen, her core tightened and carried her across the finish line, her King not too far behind. Neither of them moved, their rising and falling chest and the rippled waters were the only thing moving.

**end of steam**

A blaring alarm, caused Aida and Draco to shoot out of bed, their eyes wide with realization. The time had come. Clambering into her blue warriors gown, Aida turned to look at her mate. "Go," she whispered.

Stepping forward, Draco kissed her firmly on the lips. "I love you," he mumbled, just in case it was his last time.

"I know," she sighed, basking in his love. "I love you too." She watched as he spun on his heel and ran out of the pack house with warriors flanking his side. Placing her crown on her head and her dagger and gun against her thighs, she fled the room. "Catherine," she spoke with relief when she met with the nanny. "Come with me, and bring two other maids to carry the twins." Stepping out of the house, Aida turned to her left and then her right, and made a run for it—the other women and children in tow.