☆゚.*・。゚Chapter one☆゚.*・。゚

•Clan•

"Mother, i know this question might be uncomfortable to ask. However...when does grandfather and grandmother going to die?"

A little girl asked, while standing beneath the sakura tree with her mother by her side. The little girls soft voice trailed through her mothers ears like a soft breeze. The mother was silent for few second and answered her little daughters question while taking a seat by her right side.

"Well... my little one, all children are curious about life so it's fine to ask a question. So lets see....
your grandfathers age is six hundred and seventy, and your grandmothers age is six hundred and sixty eight-"

She was cut off when she saw her daughters surprised expression making the mother giggle and pat her daughters head.

"Do you understand what I'm saying, my little one?" She asked the little girl, making sure she'll catch up on what she was explaining.

"Of course, mother i understand."

The little girl replied with a sweet smile across her face. For a little girl like her she already understood what maturity means and how to speak formally at her young age, just like what her family expects.

"That's my daughter. Well... to continue, your grandfather will disappear when you reach of age seventy. While about your grandmother will might be more longer, because here in our clan females life span are longer than males."

The mother explained to her daughter making the little girl amazed by her mothers explanation. She just discover a new wonderful things about her clan.

"Then mother, that means we can live longer. If I'm correct?"

"Yes, your correct little one."

"That's amazing mother!"

Talking with her mother and learning new things at her young age. She was happy, and few of her questions was unlocked thanks to her mothers essential answers. That made the little girl gain more curiosity. However there was something that she wanted to talk about and she wanted seek more answers through her mothers words. She new her mother know about this and never told her before, so she ask politely but never know the outcome will be.

"Mother...why is our clan tied to the Gojo clan? I might over heard the other people in this town. That thousands of years ago, our clan was doing wonderful until the Gojo cla-"

The little girl immediately cut her words, when she saw her mothers eyes grew wide. She never knew it would be too offending. Averting her gaze out of her mother, she can feel herself sweat drop because of  her unknown question. She wasn't aware it would come to this.

The atmosphere felt so uneasy for the little girl and silence was surrounded around her. She hung her head low in regret, while her little fingers trails the kimono she was wearing to hold tightly with it. Silence surrounds her while she clench tighter at her cloths. The young little girl stayed silent as she finally heard her mother sigh deeply.

"Young one, your such a sharp minded. Well i guest it's about time to tell you this kind of story. Your fifty years old, but for a normal human...that'll be four to five years old young."

The older female said with a soft tone. The little girl gain interest to her mothers about to say, so she slowly glance back to listen on her mothers story again.

"My daughter, listen to what I'm about to say. It's the history of our clan and it's very important. I wasn't going to tell you this until you turn one hundred,....but if you insist..."

The mother took a slight glance towards her daughter, who was persevere at listening. She saw her little chubby face was near at her mother's face and her eyes was determined at the story.