"Announcement"

YOOO!!!

What the?!!

Wait...I'm still processing things...

Ok the one and only writer is back after a long time being offline in Wattpad. Because it was the last Quarter of my school days and i needed to do my very best to have a high grades in school, so i was busy throughout the month.

Let alone leaving Wattpad, setting first my priority being a student.

I know some of you guys waited for me to write again but I apologize, I've deleted my wattpad so i can't be distracted in my studies. Plus my parents also found out that i was writing a story again making them think i was ignoring my school stuff.

After that. I thought about myself that i should set my priority first before this.

BUT!!!

Don't worry while i was studying and doing my school works, i wrote two chapters only...Sorry about that. I apologize if i write only two chapters while i was gone. I was supper busy.

Besides that when i log in again i saw my book already had 4k views...Like WHAT???

That's so fast...but thank you so much to the readers who are reading this book Thank you so much. ❤️

Now that school already ended. I might Update chapters every week. But not every day ok.
But still, I'm really happy that I'm back writing for you guys.

Now I'll Publish the two chapters after editing.

Bye for now❤️