☆゚.*・。゚Chapter eleven☆゚.*・。゚

•Plans•

"Before"

"That was close he almost saw you! You should be more careful next time!" The brown haired boy scolded the girl beside him while they were seating at the bench outside the campus.

"I apologise Leo, it was really unexpected that he'll come here in this school." The girl replied as she took off her mask.

"You should be thankful that i bought you a hoodie and mask or not...You've been dead meat there earlier and make sure you'll pay me back." He barked before eating his onigiri with an annoyed face.

"I'm sure my Master saw something about me earlier that's why he approached me."

"(Y/n) i hate your Master's guts."

A small giggle left her lips as she sigh at the same time. Staring above the blue sky all she could think was her Master....she rather misses him. It has been two weeks that she haven't saw him and today was like a miracle.

That moment when she saw her master, she really wanted to touch him or say quick hello...but the problem is....She can't.  

"He'll come here often, so i should be more careful next time."

~

"Now"

"So planing to avoid him?...or Planing how to get your necklace back?, It's your choice (Y/n)."

Listening to Leo's words made her think deeply, it wasn't hard to do both actually, however sometimes her Master can be a surprising man, because you wouldn't know if he already has a hunch about her identity.
That was one of her problem, whenever he felt strange on someone, he'll keep an eye on it.

(Y/n) know her Master very well and that's why she needed to be cautious.

Sitting silently as her mind wonders about the white haired boy. Her plan was going smoothly for the past one week and they were going to end it today ...not until he came.

Closing her eyes while she slowly let out a sigh to concentrate. It's has been a ruff day and an unexpected event has happened, all she wanted was to let this situation end so she can finally be in her normal life with her Master.

Besides that she wanted to explain her Master what really happened back then, so his mind can be cleared.

"Leo-san, let's do both, we can't avoid my master when we look for my necklace. I’m pretty sure that he’s going to watch over us from now on."

"Hmm...your right. But still I'm starting to think how will he react if your back. Why can't you stay on your real form rather than the little girl you used to be?"

She was silence for a moment wondering what why she needed the necklace back. The purpose of her necklace was a secret between her father and her. However she wondered if she'll tell Leo about it.

"All you need to know that my Master isn't allowed to see me in my teenage form."

(Y/n) spoke starting to put her hood and mask on, she was ready to leave before the bell rings, besides that teachers here are quiet strict when being late to class. On the other hand Leo let out a huge sigh as he hear her say those words again in twentieth time, all he wanted was to know the truth, because his mind is seeking for answers in the past two weeks. (Y/n) was full of secrets and her life was still a mystery, Leo sees her as a girl who hide many things from people, specially from him. So he let out a huge sigh again, knowing he can't fool her with words.