☆゚.*・。゚Chapter nine☆゚.*・。゚

•Wrong place•

~Past~

He didn't know why he picked her at the first place. Many members of his clan told him that he picked the wrong person or is it because the rumours about her, being punished for many years. People thought she did something awful from her past and they started to think of her as a bad person. By that no one liked her or respected her the way they did before.

...Even though they didn't know what really happened...

However he didn't care about the rumour nor what they think about her. He picked her because of curiosity...

Staring at her feature..he didn't expect her to look like a...child. Small stature big eyes and chubby face. Exactly what a child looks like. At first he thought they have the same age so he asked.

"How old are you?"

When the little girl heard his voice, it made her slightly flinch from her spot.

"P-Pardon.."

She replied didn't understand what he said.

~

It was quite and no other person was there but her presence only. All she can hear was the birds chirping  voices   and the gentle rustling sound from the trees.

The little girl was rather cleaning the living room furnitures, because she was assigned to do it. How unexpected it can be, she didn't thought that somebody would release her out of the darkness.

She thought that she'll spend her entire life atoning her sin inside the dark and cold days. However someone pulled her out from her miserable life as her eyes can finally see the light from the outside world.

When she was cleaning inside the living room, all of a sudden a white haired little boy came inside the room. At first she assumed that he'll just pass by, grab something and leave immediately. However it came out wrong...

To be surprise he was staring at her since the time he came inside the room. Hours from now, standing still while his blue eyes inspect every movement she's making. At the very last moment, when she finished cleaning every corner of the room, a question wonder through her mind.

Thinking when will the boy stop staring at her?

It was slightly uncomfortable for the little girl, until she heard his voice inside the quite room, making her body flinch from her spot. To be honest she didn't actually heard what he said, so she spoke.

"P-Pardon..."

She said while her body slowly turned around to face him. The little girl eyes landed on his bright blue ones, thinking his eyes are similar to someone she knew before.

"I said how old are you?"

This boy was always straight to the point. He didn't excuse himself rather he asked directly. However the little girl on the other side was silent for a moment. The girl did not know if she was allowed to talk to any of them.

So she stayed silent as her gaze landed on the wooden floor, she rather wanted to avoid his questions and mostly to avoid any other bad outcomes.

"Then...you got my permission to speak."

Her eyes immediately look up to him with disbelief. She didn't expect that he'll say such thing. But his one of the Gojo family though, she still need to obey him even if his a kid.