☆゚.*・。゚Chapter six☆゚.*・。゚

•Unexpected and unacceptable•

Silence engulfed them as the atmosphere became strange. Hideaki didn't respond back; he rather stayed in his spot, where he didn't leave his hands on his stomach. (Y/n) becomes worried if he still feels the pain.

" Is there something wrong?"

The little girl placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, but she felt him flinch. It was strange. So (Y/n) asked again to make sure he was fine.

"Hidea-"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. No need to be worried."

He cut her off by abruptly standing up with a huge smile plastered across his face. As he gazed down to see her small stature, he patted her head to reassure her that he was fine. However, the little girl sensed something was off about him, like something had happened inside his house.

"Hidea-"

"Sorry to let you wait for soo long. But I can't send a letter back to Aimi...Maybe next time?... Again I apologize."

It was strange how he said those words. Earlier, he told the little girl to wait so that he could write something for Aimi, but it ended up being nothing. After a long stay, the (h/c) haired girl wasted her time... Or was it? It is unusual, but she felt something was wrong, so she kept her mouth shut and bid him good-bye.

~

"EHH?!... He didn't write back... A-AND THERE'S A GIRL WITH HIM?!!"

"IS SHE EVEN PRETTY?!"

"DID SHE K-K-KISS OR HUGGED HIM?!"

Aimi, who was out of breath because of shouting, just couldn't believe that the one she loved was talking with someone else. Being tired of her own ruckus, she finally laid her body on her comfy bed to let her stress out of the way.

"Aimi-san, you should keep your voice down, maybe the other maids might hear you."

"I'm trying to calm myself down, but remembering what you've said makes me feel anxious and... Angry because of the girl?"

"I'll say this again, Aimi-san. Hideaki doesn't have interest in that strange woman. By doing so, I helped him escape away from her, and he was relieved knowing I was there to help him."

With those words, Lady Aimi had second thoughts. Maybe she really needs to get some fresh air.
Aimi has been locked up in her room and has never stepped out because of her strict parents.

"Your right. I should not be jealous because of that. I need fresh air to sooth me."

"Good, that would be better. I'll make an excuse for your parents to let you out and perhaps you'll like to see the pond filled with many kinds of fish... It might lighten up your mood, Aimi-san."

With that Aimi let out a smile and nodded at her statement.

"That would be great. However, can you do me a favor again, (Y/n)-chan?"

"Anything you like Aimi-san."

Ami's eyes sparkle with joy when (Y/n) accepts her favor. Aimi hugged her little helper while she shook her to death.

"...A-Aimi...s-s-san..."

The little girl started to tap Aimi's wrist, signing the Lady to release her from her strong hug. The little girl was rather... Suffocating at Aimi's big chest. But Aimi didn't stop until she saw (Y/n)'s face start to change color.

By doing so, she immediately released (Y/n) from her hug, making the girl inhale a huge amount of air from the atmosphere.

"Sorry about that~" Aimi apologize while watching the little girl regain her posture.