✧⁠*⁠。Chapter 15✧⁠*⁠。

✤Mission Failed

Present

Feeling hopeless and a sense of disappointment filled her entire mind. All her hopes and dreams came to a dead end. (Y/n) didn't know what to do next, what will the Gojo clan think of her? Leaving her Master without a word, and then losing her pendant because of her reckless actions.

The sense of unstable mind and what-ifs runs through her thoughts, and every possible punishment will be placed on her. (Y/n) is rather devastated just thinking what will happen to her if all the Gojo clan knew that she was missing.

Just thinking of those possible scenarios made her cry.

"I will say my prayers now, Leo. I think... this is the end of my service... in the Gojo Clan."
(Y/n) almost crack her voice while wiping her tears away. She was rather ready to face all the consequences bestowed upon her by the Gojo Family.

Leo on the other hand, watches her cry in the corner of the classroom. He also felt sorry for (Y/n). He can even relate to what the girl was going through; he was there when (Y/n) needed a hand or helped her find the missing pendant.

He also felt that all their hard works and efforts gone to waste, he was also hoping that things will be successful in the end... and see her happy again.

But it became more complicated; it's so questionable how it ended up becoming a fake pendant. Leo even felt the curse energy within it before he tried to get (Y/n) away from Gojo earlier. However, while recalling past events, Leo's thoughts were interrupted by a realization, and he attempted to piece it all together. Every step, every place, and even every person he encountered was a puzzle, but when all the pieces were finally put together, his eyes widened.

"(Y/n)..." Leo mumbled as he moved his gaze to the (h/c)-haired girl, who was still crying.

"(Y/n)... pay close attention; I think I have some hints." He continued to speak to her.

But the girl can't help it; she was too messed up to listen to Leo's words. Tears streamed from her eyes, followed by more; it was unstoppable. It was like her ears were blocked by her weeping voice as her eyes were closed, unable to see the world in front of her. She was rather scared to see the reality that she'd be separated from her beloved master forever.

Leo bit his lips in annoyance, his hands crushing into a ball. He hated to watch her cry in front of him, her devastated appearance was so helpless and weak.

He didn't want to see that.

By then, he had shaken her shoulders forcefully and wanted to clear things up with her.

"(Y/N) STOP!!! Things will not change if you only cry. Staying in that miserable state will make things worse! If you give up on getting your pendant back, you'll end up on a dead end track... so listen to me... please."

Leo burst out with the things we wanted to say to her. When (Y/n) heard his voice desperately trying to reach her, her glossy eyes slowly opened just to see Leo's fearless yellow eyes. When their eyes met, he sensed that she was willing to listen to him. So he took the opportunity and let out a sigh of relief. He put his hands in his pocket and told her what he had speculated earlier.

"It's just my theory... but do you remember when those trio went here at this school earlier?" He tried to recall the event to her, and she nodded in reply.

"After I pulled you away from that Gojo dude, we encountered the sensei who holds your pendant. I felt the curse energy within it as she walked past us. I can tell that it was switched by someone after we left that crowded hall." Leo explained the events that happened earlier.

"By that point, it was much clearer to me that everything added up to the missing puzzles earlier." She told herself.

When she figures out the possible person who switched her pendant, her chest suddenly tightens.

"It might be the trio, isn't it?" She assumed it was them because no one else could detect the curse energy except the three sorcerers earlier.

"Maybe..." "Did they already know that you wear a sealed pendant?" Leo ask.

"Only Master Gojo knows about it; he knows the ability and use of it. He's also aware that I'm not supposed to take it off." she replied

"Why?" Leo became more curious about it.

"Because I attract Cursed spirits."

Note:

Hey readers! long time no update huh... But here I am again!

I'm glad that I can continue my story. I'm sorry if it's a short tho.

I apologize for the late update... Buuttt see you again in the next chapter!

Don't know when tho... Byeee