☆゚.*・。゚Chapter five☆゚.*・。゚

•Sending letters•

Morning,....

Afternoon,....

Evening night,....

A sweet smile can be seen across her face whenever she reads the letters that were sent back to her. Sometimes she squeals loudly while she rolls back and forth on the bed.

Two months have passed, and the two have finally connected their strings back together; it was a miracle, to be exact. (Y/n), who became a "Sender" and a great supporter for the both of them. The little girl feels so happy whenever Aimi smiles so brightly or whenever she receives a new letter from the boy.

Sometimes maids and other servants begin to wonder what is happening to the lady. Is she ill? Or maybe she was cursed?

Aimi often shouts late at night, making all of the servants begin to freak out. Sometimes they wonder, What could be the cause of her making that noisy ruckus?

(Y/n), who was always at Aimi's side all the time, saw how the lady acts and laughs, but it wasn't a big deal; she was already used to it. Aimi was clearly in love with the boy.

Seeing the boy in person and his real features made the little girl slightly surprised. Aimi's description was right.

He has long chocolate hair, eye-catching eyes, and most of all, bright smiles. Aimi was right; he was an interesting guy. The boy was known as Kyogoku Hideaki, a famous sunshine from their town; many people see him as a flower boy because of how approachable his personality is. That's why (Y/n) found him so easily and how they both became good acquaintances.

When (Y/n) mentioned Aimi to him, he immediately asked how she was and how he was worried for her. The girl saw his concern and how deeply he cares for Aimi. He told her (Y/n) how he misses Aimi and how he couldn't sleep because of her. That's where (Y/n) knew that their relationship was important.

At first, Hideaki was surprised that a little girl was here to see him, especially late at night. It was funny how his first words came out of his mouth.

"Are you lost little kid?"

He asked her quizzically, examining her little face up and down. (Y/n), who was again letting out a small sigh and brushing away the uncomfortable feeling she was now experiencing. She let the boy call her what he wanted, and besides, he doesn't know her that much.

But those two months were like an adventure for the (h/c) haired girl. Sneaking every night and exorcising every cursed spirit that comes her way just to give the letters to Kyogoku Hideaki It was like training for her.

"(Y/n)-chan, can you do me a favor?"

"(Y/n)-chan, I know it's late at night. However can you give this to Hideaki, please?

" Remember (Y/n)-chan I can't go outside. So...can you give this letter to Hideaki?"

Many favors were requested by Aimi, which the (h/c) haired girl gladly accepted. Her friendship with the lady was unwavering and strong. For some reason, the little girl sees Aimi as a sister—the most cheerful and sweet one that she has ever encountered. Being respectful and keeping others words, Aimi trusted the little (h/c)-haired girl with her deep secrets.

She was glad that (Y/n) respected and understood what Aimi wanted in life. The lady told the little girl what she wished and dreamed, and with that, she wanted to make it a reality. She wanted to make her lady happy. She wanted to see a genuine smile cross her lips.