☆゚.*・。゚Chapter two☆゚.*・。゚

•Life•

A small drop of tear escape from her glossy eyes. As her bangs hides her weak and frail state while she sits on the mat floor facing the picture frame.

It started to get dark as clouds covers the blue and bright sky's colour but it was exchange into darker and pale view.

"...Is it going to rain?"

One of the women asked the person beside her. As she stared at the sky she knew what's going to happen.

"...Maybe, but going to rain on this very day.... it's so sad for the little girl..."

The other women replied, until she averted her gaze away from the gloomy skies and now landed to the little girl who was facing in front of the frame.

The two female sadden at the pity sight. Who could've knew that the girl's parents will disappear so early.

Many people came to visit he funeral and to pray for the dead. As they kneel down and clasp their hands together, while saying the prayers inside their head.

That very day was so suffocating for the little girl. They didn't even say their good-byes properly or gave her one last hug and kisses. It hurts her, it hurts so bad.

She always wonder what pain felt, and now she knows how it feels.

"...Poor little child..."

"...How bad things happen so early..."

"...Now she's all alone..."

People gossip behind her back. They don't know that she can hear them loud and clear, but she wished that she didn't hear those people who gossips.
Every words things her heart while her throat tightens. She can feel her shoulder stiff from their voices.

As she hung her head lower than before, with her little fingers tracing the silk of her kimono just to clench it with madness.

She can hear many old ladies talking and mumbling about her and her parents. She wanted to ignore them with all her might, but her strength was already drained away from crying. Her throat was dry like a desert land. When she tries to speak there were many needles piercing  through it.

As people continue to do their uneccessary actions, there was suddenly a word that came out from the back that she didn't expect at all.

"....I heard that child is a hundred years old. And keeping her real appearance hidden...."

"....Really?!!...."

"....That impossible!, just look at her...."

"....Well, she's a seven years old for me...."

(Y/n), the little girls name. Her eyes slightly widen but immediately drift away and replaced with no emotion.

She didn't care anymore...She had enough with them. The three ladies continues to whisper and mumble under their breath and (Y/n) let them be.

"Their mind is still so immature."

(Y/n) thought while her head finally look up to her parents picture frame.

"Mother...Father...how can you still smile so bright while i sob here infront of you."

Her chest tighten, bringing her hands to her black kimono and clenching it. Until a drip of warm liquid escape her eyes again.

~

Night has come and the people who visited (Y/n) family has already leave the place. Which the girl was alone again, she hasn't move a single bit where she was before.