☆゚.*・。゚Chapter Twelve☆゚.*・。゚

•Mystery and truth•

~Present~

"Oi Satoru, you said the curse spirit is located in the library right? But i can't sense any."

Geto spoke as his eyes wondered around the huge library, looking for the curse spirit.

"I don't think it's here. What about you Satoru, got any traces?" Shoko added trying to reach a book above her. However a moment of silence, she haven't hear a single word from the white haired male. Out of curiosity she wondered what was he doing, so she look back seeing nothing behind her.

"Where did he-"

What she didn't know, the book she was reaching suddenly slip from her hand and hit her forehead causing her to wince in pain.

"Ouch."

Rubbing her head to ease the pain while she click her tongue in annoyance.

"Caught that on camera~"

Hearing a familiar voice from behind and a chuckles as well. That voice...a voice that makes her blood boils all the time. Clenching both hands as Shoko turned around to see the annoying white haired boy, laughing along with Geto.

"Nice shot, Satoru." The dark haired male complimented Gojo. The two boys started to replay the scene on the phone while laughing at her several times.

"Delete that." The girl hissed, she wanted to punch the two knuckle heads until her heart content. However an image of the little girl suddenly passes through her mind causing her to stop on her actions.

Just thinking of the (h/c) haired girl made her chest lighten a bit. She remembered every single words the girl taught her when it comes of being irritated to someone. Specially this two knuckle heads.

Shoko let out a heavy sigh, she rather stayed silent than arguing with bunch of weirdos.

"(Y/n), I wish your here to keep me company." Shoko whispered with a tint of sadness lacing on her voice. All she wanted was to see the (h/c) haired girl so she can be more happy in this boring life with those two annoying boys.

Staring at the two boys one more time just gives her an eyesore, her eyes couldn't stare at their annoying figures too long. She averted her eyes away from them and decided that her mind needed to cool down a bit. So reached the book that fell earlier just to keep her company, or to avoid being annoyed.

However when she laid her eyes from the book, there was a slight problem causing her eye brows to raise in confusion.

"Guys... I wanted you to read something." Shoko called out, turning the page to another.

"Why, doesn't your parents teach you how to read?" The two spoke back in a playful tone.

"Stop messing around and just look at this."

Shoko's demeanor was different than before, she was rather serious. The two boys to stop at what their doing because they know this isn't the time to joke around when something went wrong. The two immediately run towards her and check the book she was holding.

When they laid their eyes at the written pages it was one of the strangest thing they have ever seen.

The pages was written differently or the letters was unknown to them, while there were drawings of a persons body at the left side along with a drawing of a human organs. Specially the humans heart was so detailed that it may seems to be so important than the rest of the drawings. Other than that, the book covers and the papers were stain as dark colours, considering it to be an old book.