Chapter 1: End of Summer

Hey everyone! This is my first Sonamy story. In fact, my first story on Watt pad. I'm really excited to write this! I will write other stories too, not just Sonic, but right now this story is my main priority on Wattpad. To any of you Sally fans out there, Sally in this story is supposed to be the "bad guy" so if you are a Sally fan, then maybe this story isn't for you. (But that's your choice.) Anyway enjoy! PS, I do not own any of these Sonic characters.

Amy rose sighed as the late August sun set, touched her face. She decided to go on a walk to indulge the last of Summer. Three weeks prior, her parents said they were going to be moving.

She originally lived on planet Möbius but had to move because of her Fathers work. Then about fours years later, she moved back to Möbius. Amy really missed all of her friends on her old planet. But there still were her friends on Möbius.

Now over the corse of the years of living on her old planet, Amy has changed quite a bit. She is sixteen now, soon to be seventeen and she still has her dark green eyes but has matured a lot. First of all, she no longer wears her signature red dress and boots, but wears a plain T- shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Amy has also thrown away her red head band, and let her short pink hair grow long, now reaching her back.

Not just her looks have changed, but also her personality. She is still as sweet and smart as she used to be, but she no longer has feelings for Sonic.

She used to love him to death, because he was such a role-model/hero. Who wouldn't love someone like that?But when Amy moved, she started realizing somethings. When ever Amy tried to express her feelings, instead of keeping them inside, he always pushed her away and called her "annoying" or a "brat". How did she ever love someone like that? Yeah she could have been annoying at times, everyone is, but he was being a real jerk. So she gave up chasing after him. Or at least she thought.

"Hey Amy. What's up?" A familiar voice called out.

"Oh hey Cream," Amy said with a smile.

Cream used to be one of Amy's absolute best friends, when she lived on Möbius. Now it wasn't their first encounter since Amy moved back. She had actually E- mailed Cream and told her she was moving back because of her dads work, and her, Amy and Rouge had met up and became friends again.

But it was still nice to see Cream, and her encouragement about starting school at Master Emerald High.

Cream hopped down from the bench she was sitting on.

"So are you excited to start your first year at Master Emerald?" Cream asked.

"Yah but also a bit nervous. Master Emerald is a pretty big school." Amy replied.

"Me too, but it will be fine." She replied again.

Over the four years Cream had changed a lot too. Her voice wasn't as squeaky and was more soft. She was taller and was no longer flat chested and had a bit of curve to her. Cream also had a bit of bang coming off her for forehead.

Amy stared at the Sunset, which was now below the horizon. She knew her parents would probably want her home soon, because school starting tomorrow and all.

"It was nice talking to yah Cream but, I think I should get going."

"It was nice talking to you too, Ms. Amy."

That made them laugh. Cream always used to call everyone Ms. or Mr. before their name.

"Ok well, see you tomorrow Cream." Amy said.

"Bye Amy." She replied.

And with that they both went their separate ways. When Amy got home it was 9:30 and her parents were all ready in bed. So she had a quick shower and went to bed.

So that was chapter 1! So I know it was probably a bit boring but it will get more interesting when the drama starts. Anyways I will try to update soon. Thanks for reading!