Chapter 15: Party Planning pt. 2

I know it's been awhile since I last updated :P !  But here's the chapter! Also, just wanna say sorry for the short chappie before, things are staring to get serious so expect long chapters!

---------------------------------------------

~Amy~

"Hey Amy, how was English?" Cream asked, setting her food tray down on the lunch table.

"Oh hey Cream, same as all ways I guess." Amy answered, letting the rabbit sit beside her and Scourge.
"Where's Rouge?"

Cream shrugged nonchalantly. "Dunno, probably off somewhere with Knuckles or Shadow."
Cream ate her lunch, a home made carrot casserole. Vanilla's famous carrot casserole to be exact.

"Figures." Amy giggled. She turned to talk to Scourge but felt a beep in her pocket. She heard the same beep come from Cream and Scourges phones. She pulled out her phone and looked at the text message.

It was from an unknown number saying: Party of the year at Acorn Castle, starts at 8pm, be there.
Amy knit her eyebrows curiously, about to ask Scourge and Cream if they got the same text. Suddenly, a loud call came from the other side of the cafeteria.

She looked up from her phone to see Sally standing on top of a table.
"Attention! Attention! Listen up everyone!" The squirrel called.

The loud chatter in the cafeteria suddenly stopped, everyone staring at Sally as if she held the key to the universe.

She continued. "Alright, here's what's up. You all may have noticed you just received a text about a party, right? Well here's the deal. I'm having the party of the year, at my castle, on Friday. And best of all, you're all invited."

Everyone gasped and started whispering excitedly to each other. Everyone knew Sally's party's were legendary, and only cool people ever got to experience them.

"That's right," Sally smirked, placing her hands on her hips.
"The whole school's invited, every single one of you. So either you're there, or you're a loser the rest of your life.
The party will go on all night, from 8 till when you can't dance or drink no more. Costumes are optional, but it'd obviously be way cooler if you wore one. Oh and if you don't know where my castle is by now, I suggest you ask someone, or you'll be missing out on the most amazing party to ever be known at this dump. Hope to you see yah there."

Sally stepped off the table, gracefully flipping her auburn locks over her shoulder proudly. She placed her hands on her hips as everyone cheered excitedly for the party.
"And that's how Sally Acorn does it."

"Oh wow, this sounds interesting," Cream commented.

Amy agreed, looking over to Scourge to see what he had to say. He was turned around talking to his friends about the party. I'll take it he's excited, she thought.

"So, are we going?"

They looked up to see Rouge who suddenly came out of nowhere, flapping her wings above them, a hand on her hip and expecting a good answer.

"I guess so." Amy said.

"Omfg guys I'm so excited!" Rouge squealed. "This is gonna be awesome! Just think of me in a cute costume, dancin' with Knuckies till our feet can't hold us no more. This is gonna be awesome!"

"Yeah, but don't you think it's kinda weird that she invited the whole school, including me?" Amy asked the bat.

"Oh Amy don't worry, she always invites the whole school. That's what makes it fun!" Rouge said.
"Besides, we'll be there! If anyone touches my girl they're gonna get it!"