Chapter 3: A Not So Friendly Reunion

Alright so chapter 3 is here! Enjoy ;)

Amy didn't know wether to feel sad or not. She just stared at Sonic and Sally make out. It was like she was in a trance. She couldn't look away.

"Uh oh." Rouge said.

Everyone from outside, was basically just about all inside now.

"Come on!" Cream whined. "We need to get our schedules! I don't want to be late on the first day!"

"Alright Cream, alright." Rouge said. "Come on Amy, it's time to go.

Amy finally came back to life, very confused.
"Wait, when did they?" A confused Amy tried to ask.

"They started dating not long after you moved." Rouge said. "This December will be their third year anniversary."

"So they just," Amy tried to say. "They just started dating right after I moved? Like Sonic was waiting until I moved away to ask her out?" Amy said, basically answering her own questions.

"Sorry Amy." Rouge said.

Amy didn't know whether she still liked Sonic or not. But the fact that Sonic waited until she moved away to ask Sally out. Probably because he didn't want her 'bothering' their relationship.

"Look Amy, I know it's pretty hard to look at but, I'm sure thats not what happened. Its probably just a coincidence. It's not a big deal." Rouge reassured her.

"Seriously guys come one! Lets go!" Cream continued to whine.

"Yah your right Rouge, lets go get our schedules." Said Amy.

They went inside.

-In the school-

"Wow your right Cream, this school is big." Amy said astonished.

"I know right." Cream replied.

"Alright well the office is this way."

They walked into the office.

"Alright, thank you." A cheery, orange tabby cat said, as she picked up some papers the principle had handed her.

"Your welcome." she replied.

Cream stepped forward.

"Why hello there, Cream." The principal said, making it obvious Cream was one of her favourite students. "It's nice to see a good student at our school again." She said, handing Cream her schedule.

"Thank you," Cream said.

"Your very welcome." The principle smiled. Though her smile faded quickly as she glance at Rouge. "Hello there Rouge."

Rouge quickly grabbed the papers from of her desk, while having a stare down with the fox.

The fox principle turned in Amy's direction. A smile returned to her face.

"Well I don't think I've seen you around here, before. You must be the new student. Amelia Rose, right? Or is it just Amy?"

"Amy's fine." She said.

"Alright." The fox said. "And I'm Redness fox, your headmistress or principle, if you will." Principle Redness shook her hand.

"Oh and this is your class schedule, map of the school and some after school program sheets".

"Alright, thank you." Amy replied, grabbing the papers the principle handed her.

The three walked out of the office.

"So Amy, what classes do you have?"

"Oh let me see..." She said looking at her schedule.

"I have Math first, with Ms Hooker, then English with Mr Berk, then after lunch is Phys Ed with Coach Irons and then Biology with Mr Smith." Amy read out. "How about you guys?"